Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
you're not a loser :no:

I am i cant cope with being here just want to make jt stop now but it wont

Cant do this cant do it :bawling:
Original post by Pathway
I am i cant cope with being here just want to make jt stop now but it wont

Cant do this cant do it :bawling:

:console: you're not a loser at all. you can PM if that would help.
Original post by Pathway
Dont know i just want to give up im a loser anyway cant do this ****

You're definitely not a loser as Scary said :no: You can, please try stay safe :s-smilie: Can try PMing and if it doesn't help or makes it worse stop? Up to you :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just thought I'd pop in and see how everyone's doing.
Hope everyone is doing OK and vaguely safe :frown: Big hugs all round :grouphugs: I can't offer to PM, since am still celebrating my sister's 25th birthday :eek2:

Original post by strawberrysnow
How do people deal with insomnia? Even if I'm super tired, I still can't get to sleep until about 2-3am... I just lie in my bed for hours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I eventually got prescribed some PRN antihistamines called Phenergan. They no longer use it to treat hayfever, such is the drowsiness it causes! So I take that if I think I'm gonna have a difficult night, or if it gets to about 2-3am and I still am not asleep :colondollar: Maybe mention your insomnia to your doc next time you see him/her?
glad you've got a med review soon, hope it's useful. :hugs: are you able to sort your sleep out yourself at all? for instance if you don't sleep at night, then try and stay up until at least the evening in the day and then make sure you don't sleep in for a long time the next day? I know it's not ideal but can be enough to get things back on track. I've been there and it absolutely sucks when you're nocturnal and it made my depression worse without a doubt. you might then be less likely to miss things which is clearly making you feel worse? anxiety is not your fault at all, it's not something you can help. hoping the med review will help with that. hope you feel better soon :hugs:

yeah, kinda need it to well or I don't know what to do! I've tried like a ton of things tbh, my body/brain just only seem to sleep when they want to :rolleyes: what I want seems to mean little to them! I can sometimes get into a bit of a pattern for a couple of days, but not very often, most of the time I have 2-3 days where I don't sleep much at all then I sleep all day for like 1-2 days :s-smilie: just means I am tired/have no energy all the time as well as anxiety/depression so it's pretty crappy a lot of the time, I try to get through but sometimes it just gets too much when I miss things and stuff :frown: thanks, hope you're okay too! :hugs:
:console: you're not a loser at all. you can PM if that would help.

Original post by furryface12
You're definitely not a loser as Scary said :no: You can, please try stay safe :s-smilie: Can try PMing and if it doesn't help or makes it worse stop? Up to you :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you guys just dont want to be a burden :s-smilie: i might pm later if thats ok?
Original post by Pathway
Thank you guys just dont want to be a burden :s-smilie: i might pm later if thats ok?

You'll never be a burden, but yeah whenever :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
yeah, kinda need it to well or I don't know what to do! I've tried like a ton of things tbh, my body/brain just only seem to sleep when they want to :rolleyes: what I want seems to mean little to them! I can sometimes get into a bit of a pattern for a couple of days, but not very often, most of the time I have 2-3 days where I don't sleep much at all then I sleep all day for like 1-2 days :s-smilie: just means I am tired/have no energy all the time as well as anxiety/depression so it's pretty crappy a lot of the time, I try to get through but sometimes it just gets too much when I miss things and stuff :frown: thanks, hope you're okay too! :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that, that sound awful. definitely sounds like you need some change in meds. Have you tried mirtazapine? Without it I don't sleep wink for about 3 days, but its really helped to sort out my sleep pattern cause within 2 hours I'm usually asleep. big :hugs:

Original post by Pathway

not a burden. :no: you're still welcome to PM but not 100% with it any more so might not help/make much sense :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5209
:moon:
I'm so sorry to hear that, that sound awful. definitely sounds like you need some change in meds. Have you tried mirtazapine? Without it I don't sleep wink for about 3 days, but its really helped to sort out my sleep pattern cause within 2 hours I'm usually asleep. big :hugs:

yeah, im hoping med change helps anyway, others I dunno what to do :s-smilie: I think I was on it ages ago but it made me sleep like all the time aha :redface: glad it's helped you though! :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hope everyone is doing OK and vaguely safe :frown: Big hugs all round :grouphugs: I can't offer to PM, since am still celebrating my sister's 25th birthday :eek2:

I eventually got prescribed some PRN antihistamines called Phenergan. They no longer use it to treat hayfever, such is the drowsiness it causes! So I take that if I think I'm gonna have a difficult night, or if it gets to about 2-3am and I still am not asleep :colondollar: Maybe mention your insomnia to your doc next time you see him/her?

Fun fact: for hay fever they now give out Certizine.. (Thats what I've been given anyway)

--

So much to do. So little time. Honestly unsure if I'm going to be able to do this.
Original post by samba
:moon:

you ok?

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
yeah, im hoping med change helps anyway, others I dunno what to do :s-smilie: I think I was on it ages ago but it made me sleep like all the time aha :redface: glad it's helped you though! :hugs:

fair enough :hugs:
Reply 5213
you ok?

Yea, not too bad lassie, how about yourself? I suck at getting uni work done though!
Original post by samba
Yea, not too bad lassie, how about yourself? I suck at getting uni work done though!

Glad to hear that - totally feel you on the uni work thing. Yeah, you know, surviving. On and off Skype most days if you ever feel like a chat.
Ugh I've been happy for the last two weeks feeling so much better and like myself again. And today I've just gone backwards completely :frown: being me is just too much sometimes 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm new to posting on this thread, sorry. Hope that's okay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by littlesocksx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course it's OK! Nice to meet you :smile: I'm Shan, the yodelling goatherd :musicus:

Sorry you're having a rough time of it :frown:
Original post by littlesocksx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh another Sock! Hello! Don't apologise at all, everyone is welcome here :smile:
Thank you :smile: it's just nice to be able to go somewhere to talk where people know what it's like! It's hard to talk about it to people who don't understand sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest