The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Attempting to finish a stupid amount of work in a weekend. I know it isn't going to go well.
Original post by Midnightmemories
Attempting to finish a stupid amount of work in a weekend. I know it isn't going to go well.

Yeah, I know that feeling...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kimberlymegsx
I'm ok with Chen atm as I can picture what's happening but with physics you can't really see the forces and the waves so i just mix them all up-.- is there anything in particular that you struggle with in Chem?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Haber Process and just remembering how to do certain calculations like Titrations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kimberlymegsx
I should be able to get that, thankyou! And that's really good well done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
What Books are you doing? I'm doing the crucible and of mice and men

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing the crucible and omam too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5485
Original post by negatron

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh so how are you revising for both? I need to read crucible again because I have forgotten everything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
Ahh so how are you revising for both? I need to read crucible again because I have forgotten everything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My teacher said to just really know the play so reading it over and over again and then I've read over the themes for it and I've wrote down where in the play I can find each character

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 weeks left dudes and dudettes :smile:)

Okay quick question.

Does anyone have exam technique/exam structure for OF MICE AND MEN? My exam board is AQA and we're doing English Literature B i think? This is the only thing that I need, I have everything else and its really important. If anyone has a way to structure it, reply below/message me because this is urgent. Thanks & good luck to you guys for your revision :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by SSAA9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to butt in, but how do you find the Crucible? It was the other text we could have studied, but we went with a different one in the end. :smile:
I honestly cannot revise geography, I got the revision book and everything but still have no clue :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5490
Original post by pursuedbyabear
Sorry to butt in, but how do you find the Crucible? It was the other text we could have studied, but we went with a different one in the end. :smile:

I personally don't like it, I prefer omam because it's easier to understand plus we haven't done much on it, what book did u read instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5491
My teacher said to just really know the play so reading it over and over again and then I've read over the themes for it and I've wrote down where in the play I can find each character

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks, I need to read them! I might make a poster on each character if I have time, I need to do a lot of work on crucible because I don't remember much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5492
Original post by dumb cabbage
I honestly cannot revise geography, I got the revision book and everything but still have no clue :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have only done the restless earth unit so far, I made small posters for each case study. Are you finding it difficult because you don't understand it or is it difficult because you have to learn all the case studies and remember all the facts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
I have only done the restless earth unit so far, I made small posters for each case study. Are you finding it difficult because you don't understand it or is it difficult because you have to learn all the case studies and remember all the facts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg you scare it's like I was reading a post about myself hahaha. I've done exact same as you I'll start people and the planet next week. Then I'll focus on the first exam :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What grades are everyone aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Don Joiner
What grades are everyone aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Predicted 3 As 7 As 1 B I want 5 A*s and 5 As (I've already got the B unfortunately :frown:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by irfan_blue
Predicted 3 As 7 As 1 B I want 5 A*s and 5 As (I've already got the B unfortunately :frown:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Assuming you mean 3A*?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Don Joiner
Assuming you mean 3A*?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, sorry ***

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5498
Original post by irfan_blue
Omg you scare it's like I was reading a post about myself hahaha. I've done exact same as you I'll start people and the planet next week. Then I'll focus on the first exam :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool its my favourite topic from unit 1, Im planning on starting rocks next week, what your first exam and when is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SSAA9
Lool its my favourite topic from unit 1, Im planning on starting rocks next week, what your first exam and when is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

18 or 19 June Dynamic Planet Edexcel. And I misread your post lol I've revised for entire Dynamic Planet and made posters for all case studies!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest