The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Today I really wasn't feeling doing any work so I did a few hours English work and then taught myself to code. So I might fail my A levels, but I can now design (very basic) websites which is something.
Giving up the guitar until I finish my exams :cry:
Original post by Bude8
Giving up the guitar until I finish my exams :cry:

I pledged to not go out until exams were over.... broke it last night
they don't work trust me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
I pledged to not go out until exams were over.... broke it last night
they don't work trust me

Posted from TSR Mobile

All about willpower and saying no m8
I'm not taking my guitar to school so :tongue:
Original post by Bude8
All about willpower and saying no m8
I'm not taking my guitar to school so :tongue:

but how can anybody say no to £1.50 carlsberg :'-(
ahhhh fair. I think I need to be locked in my room tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long will it usually take for a provisional driving licence to come after you apply for one?
Original post by Red Fox
How long will it usually take for a provisional driving licence to come after you apply for one?

think mine was about 2 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox

2-4 weeks. Mine came fairly quickly though I was sent a form to sign after doing the online application so that delayed things a bit.
Has anyone budgeted their finances or made a rough idea of living costs?
I'm actually so worried about my A2's what if i just completely mess it up??!! I know there are other options like apprenticeships, foundation courses but i feel like what would be the point of all the studying i do now if it's in vain. Im so stressed out! :frown:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Has anyone budgeted their finances or made a rough idea of living costs?

Will obviously depend a lot on how much you usually spend and where you shop but some universities have made rough estimates to how much they think it would cost you. http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/advice/living-expenses/ <- That's one that I found on Bristol's website which might be some use, it will probably change a little place to place (or a lot if you're studying in London... ).
Back to school tomorrow :cry2:

One paper left to do... M3. But out now, so I'll probably do it tomorrow.

Waiting to go into town.

I don't want to go back lol bleeeeuuurgghh
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Back to school tomorrow :cry2:

One paper left to do... M3. But out now, so I'll probably do it tomorrow.

Waiting to go into town.

I don't want to go back lol bleeeeuuurgghh

Same.

Literally done nothing these past 2 weeks, first exam is on the 5th of may (Physics).

I feel like a robot on auto when I do Physics papers now, none of it is difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If any of you guys are worried about living costs, there's no need to worry, cause you can buy food for an entire week for £14, but it will mean you have instant noodles for every meal of the week :beard:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bude8
If any of you guys are worried about living costs, then don't worry, cause you can buy food for an entire week for £14, but it will mean you have instant noodles for every meal of the week :beard:

I love instant noodles :biggrin:
Original post by binarythoughts
I love instant noodles :biggrin:

not the healthiest thing out there though :lol:
Original post by Bude8
not the healthiest thing out there though :lol:

I'm not the healthiest eater out there :laugh:
As well as growing long hair, I have decided that I'm going to grow a beard like this:
Original post by Bude8
As well as growing long hair, I have decided that I'm going to grow a beard like this:

Lol you'll be easy to recognise in September:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
Lol you'll be easy to recognise in September:lol:

Well, if my hair is long and my beard is that mighty by then...

Going to take a while to grow, but I know it's going to look so bad while growing :lol:

Latest