The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Blue_Mason
I find it to be odd and disturbing, as they should be boundaries when it comes to love and affection.
I have just seen a woman kiss her son on the lips and my god was it beyond strange

Would you find it strange if a woman kissed her daughter on the lips or is it just the opposite sex that freaks you out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dunno, yeah? When they're little? I stopped kissing my mammy on the lips when I was like 10. Never kissed my dad on the lips.
Reply 3
Original post by r-t
Would you find it strange if a woman kissed her daughter on the lips or is it just the opposite sex that freaks you out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I would
Original post by timetoella
Nah not even funny mate how did this get a pos rep

Sorry:frown:. Teach me how to be funny?
No, it's not something I did when I was little. Nothing against people who do it it's just not for me.
Reply 6
yeh why not? only when they're little though. but ive heard stories of families who keep doing it well into their twenties :s-smilie:
Yep.
What age are you referring to?

My parents kissed us on the lips when we were really young. It's very normal with small children. As you get older, it tends to change slightly and you kiss on the cheek instead.
Original post by BioStudentx
Sorry:frown:. Teach me how to be funny?
A place to start might be to stop the whole perverting of innocence...

Then you can build on your foundations of not much at all
I kiss my daughter on the lips.
Original post by timetoella
A place to start might be to stop the whole perverting of innocence...

Then you can build on your foundations of not much at all

Okay babe. Thanks for the advice x.
Yeh mate. If I had a little boy sitting on my lap I'd suck on his tongue.

Muhammad? Is that you? :confused:
Original post by Wilfred Little
Muhammad? Is that you? :confused:

That was the joke m8 you just killed it. I was trying to be subtle.
That was the joke m8 you just killed it. I was trying to be subtle.

Apologies. Wasn't sure.

Was a good joke btw.
As a man, probably not. Only on the cheek.
Ive seen a guy who makes videos on Youtube, kissing his 9 year old niece on the lips. She had make up on. I found it quite weird.
Yes. The norm in my family. If I kiss my Mum now (I'm 24) it's on the lips. Saying that, I never kiss my Mother though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. Women get such a strong feeling to kiss their child on the lips bacause they are acatully taking in any bacteria on the childs mouth. Then the breast will began to produce antibodies to help the childs body fight against the bacteria and generally keep their immune system up. So if you are a mom and are currently breasting then you should kiss your child on the lips whenever possible. This is one of the many reasons why breast feeding is so important to the survival of the child. I would discourage a father of the child from doing so cause its likely they are giving bacteria to the child which may damage their health
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
Probably not; check or forehead instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. Past the age of 7, I'd think it's a little weird.

Latest