The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #2
Home from Cyprus :cry2: Had such a good time and really surprised myself. I went only knowing one other person and I got talking to so many new people, something which usually scares me a lot. I even sang karaoke in Ayia Napa with one of my lecturers (after an abundance of cocktails and the jagerbomb she bought me :mmm:)

Spoiler

Haven't really kept up with the thread while I was away, hope everyone is ok :smile:

Glad you enjoyed it! :woo: Talking to people is a big achievement, that's scary :eek: Well done for shorts too.

Spoiler

Hope people are ok, hugs to anyone struggling :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noodlzzz
Have you seen the nurse lately?

Missed my appointment on Monday due to oversleeping :getmecoat: Due to see her on Thursday now but that kinda feels like an age away :sigh:

Original post by guitaristemily
:hugs::jumphug:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Missed my appointment on Monday due to oversleeping :getmecoat: Due to see her on Thursday now but that kinda feels like an age away :sigh:

could you talk over the phone before thursday?
could you talk over the phone before thursday?

Probably :colondollar: Sorry, I didn't mean to turn this into a TLG Pity Party :getmecoat: How are YOU doing? Am really hoping you get out of there soon, lovely :smile:
Probably :colondollar: Sorry, I didn't mean to turn this into a TLG Pity Party :getmecoat: How are YOU doing? Am really hoping you get out of there soon, lovely :smile:

Maybe you could?

It's fine dw :smile:

Bored. Some of the other patients are really ill and it's quite scary :/
Maybe you could?

It's fine dw :smile:

Bored. Some of the other patients are really ill and it's quite scary :/

That does sound quite alarming - I don't blame you for wanting to get out of there asap :no: Big hugs, lovely. Stay strong - hopefully you won't be in there too much longer :hugs:
That does sound quite alarming - I don't blame you for wanting to get out of there asap :no: Big hugs, lovely. Stay strong - hopefully you won't be in there too much longer :hugs:

Just praying for tuesday really :frown:
Just praying for tuesday really :frown:

:jumphug:

Spoiler

Hey,

I haven't posted here before but I suffer from anxiety, mild depression, a sleep disorder and panic attacks. I'm doing okay at the moment but I've gone back to uni today and the stress of uni usually brings out my symptoms.

Last term was the hardest yet and I felt that I was becoming more impulsive, irrational and had frequent mood swings.

I just wanted to introduce myself here and get to know you guys because it would be great to know that I have somewhere to turn when I have my next episode.

Hope everyone is as well as possible.
^ That was me.
Original post by StarlightSmiles
^ That was me.

Hello! Nice to meet you, though sorry to hear of what brings you here. It must be scary, anticipating a potential new episode. Rest assured we are all here to support you if we can, though obviously we're not professionals or always around.

I'm Shan, the yodelling goatherd, btw :musicus:

its ok.
Original post by furryface12
Glad you enjoyed it! :woo: Talking to people is a big achievement, that's scary :eek: Well done for shorts too.

Spoiler

Hope people are ok, hugs to anyone struggling :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ta!

Spoiler

Hope hope you're ok? :hugs:
Nearly done all of this work. But I'm having massive thoughts about septembers choices and I'm honestly not sure I've made the right choice.
Ta!

Spoiler

Hope hope you're ok? :hugs:

I have no idea how you always manage to do that as I come online!

Spoiler

Pretty low but I'm ok, thanks.

Original post by Midnightmemories
Nearly done all of this work. But I'm having massive thoughts about septembers choices and I'm honestly not sure I've made the right choice.

Iirc you're doing GCSEs still? If so and september's A levels, you'll be able to change them anything up to a couple of weeks in so try not to worry about them too much if you can. Well done for getting your work done!
Iirc you're doing GCSEs still? If so and september's A levels, you'll be able to change them anything up to a couple of weeks in so try not to worry about them too much if you can. Well done for getting your work done!

Im going to college next year instead of A Levels... Nearly done but not quite done, but taking a break..
I have no idea how you always manage to do that as I come online!

Spoiler

Pretty low but I'm ok, thanks.

:ninja:

:tongue:

Spoiler

:frown: Hope things pick up soon.
(edited 9 years ago)
:frown:
Original post by Midnightmemories
Im going to college next year instead of A Levels... Nearly done but not quite done, but taking a break..

Sorry, wasn't sure :redface: Taking a break is good!

:ninja:

:tongue:

Spoiler

:frown: Hope things pick up soon.

Thanks, to you too :hugs:

Original post by Pathway
:frown:

:jumphug:
What's the point?

Latest