The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

51 points is a bloody good week considering i had 4 players out (so only 10 on the pitch).

this was meant to be my "bad week" with the gaps, so next week will hopefully turn out even better :colone:
Eriksen finally scores after I get rid of him for being useless week after week :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Eriksen finally scores after I get rid of him for being useless week after week :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try having colback :wink:

That's a few tidy points I'll have on everybody else because few people will have him :tongue:

Hazard as captain next week is the only logical choice in my opinion.
Reply 4843
Glad i kept onto Eriksen.

Selling this week though
Original post by Lúcio
Try having colback :wink:

That's a few tidy points I'll have on everybody else because few people will have him :tongue:

Hazard as captain next week is the only logical choice in my opinion.

Yeah unless you're chasing. Tbh Chelsea won't be attacking us too much at the Emirates I feel so hazards points will probably come vs Leicester

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah unless you're chasing. Tbh Chelsea won't be attacking us too much at the Emirates I feel so hazards points will probably come vs Leicester

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's what i'm counting on.

tbh, you'll always captain a big player who has 2 games regardless of how tough they are.
fair enough not captaining a leicester player for instance, but when it's hazard, it's simply not worth taking the risk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They'll do exactly what they did against us, and it'll work. Wish i'd brought in Cahill or Azpilicueta as my third Chelsea player :colonhash:

DGW team is sorted. 3 Scousers, 3 Chelsea, 1 Leicester. Was thinking of getting Cambiasso in too but he isn't worth taking a hit for.
Original post by sr90
They'll do exactly what they did against us, and it'll work. Wish i'd brought in Cahill or Azpilicueta as my third Chelsea player :colonhash:

DGW team is sorted. 3 Scousers, 3 Chelsea, 1 Leicester. Was thinking of getting Cambiasso in too but he isn't worth taking a hit for.

Yeah I had terry and ivanovic in my wildcard but fab been amongst the points lately again so opted for him like you did lol. Hopefully he puts Leicester to the sword. Andy king has 2 goals in 3, could be a decent punt although not sure he'd start both games. I've gone for skrtel mig and Henderson so hopefully their defence fares better than today :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
that's what i'm counting on.

tbh, you'll always captain a big player who has 2 games regardless of how tough they are.
fair enough not captaining a leicester player for instance, but when it's hazard, it's simply not worth taking the risk.

How about Sterling as captain?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4849
Leading the league by 7 points now. Think i'll be doing a -8 for this DGW though
Original post by DH1'
Leading the league by 7 points now. Think i'll be doing a -8 for this DGW though

What DGWers are you thinking?

I have 5 at the moment. Realised I have Hull's Alex Bruce. Shall I play over Bertrand? Probably worth the risk?

I'm not sure whether to go for a big hit and bring in the likes of Henderson and Fabregas, when I'm going to want to take them out really soon again. Counter productive i'm thinking.
Original post by Gob Bluth

I have 5 at the moment. Realised I have Hull's Alex Bruce. Shall I play over Bertrand? Probably worth the risk?

I'm not sure whether to go for a big hit and bring in the likes of Henderson and Fabregas, when I'm going to want to take them out really soon again. Counter productive i'm thinking.

I wildcarded last week and have stocked up on double game week players. The last one showed what a difference it can make to your points. I got 46 from Benteke :ahee:. Although this one could be quiet I'm willing to risk it at this stage of the season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wildcarded last week and have stocked up on double game week players. The last one showed what a difference it can make to your points. I got 46 from Benteke :ahee:. Although this one could be quiet I'm willing to risk it at this stage of the season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's one where risks pay off for sure.

I'm just a bit concerned that I lead my work league by 20 points. There's 4 of us within 40 points of each other. I don't want to mess it up! Still need to play risks at the top, but not unnecessary ones, difficult!
Haha that's one where risks pay off for sure.

I'm just a bit concerned that I lead my work league by 20 points. There's 4 of us within 40 points of each other. I don't want to mess it up! Still need to play risks at the top, but not unnecessary ones, difficult!

Maxing out on Liverpool and Chelsea players is what most people are doing I reckon . Hull are awful so doubt people will look there and although Leicester are in top form, people will probz be taking hits to get them in If they are getting them and they do have a game vs Chelsea which won't be easy. Having around the maximum from pool and Chelsea should suffice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4854

I think a Liverpool defender is necessary, same for Chelsea and also Hazard and Sterling. I'll also be maxing out, think it's worth a -8 as i feel it's a bigger risk to go without and they have decent fixtures after the dgw too.
Maxing out on Liverpool and Chelsea players is what most people are doing I reckon . Hull are awful so doubt people will look there and although Leicester are in top form, people will probz be taking hits to get them in If they are getting them and they do have a game vs Chelsea which won't be easy. Having around the maximum from pool and Chelsea should suffice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by DH1'
I think a Liverpool defender is necessary, same for Chelsea and also Hazard and Sterling. I'll also be maxing out, think it's worth a -8 as i feel it's a bigger risk to go without and they have decent fixtures after the dgw too.

True. Attack is the best form of defence really as the worst that can happen is small hit, while in theory the risks could pay off a lot greater. I have £100 at stake with my work league :tongue:

Toying whether to play Alex Bruce off Hull over Bertrand still too... tricky one.
True. Attack is the best form of defence really as the worst that can happen is small hit, while in theory the risks could pay off a lot greater. I have £100 at stake with my work league :tongue:

Toying whether to play Alex Bruce off Hull over Bertrand still too... tricky one.

Never know what spurs turn up. Kane could easily score if spurs decide to turn up but we have seen them be toothless in attack recently so Bertrand could easily get clean sheet and baps. Plus there is the top defensive record of Southampton.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who to get, Mignolet, Skrtel or Sterling?
Original post by qwerty_mad
How about Sterling as captain?

Posted from TSR Mobile

liverpool's games are easier than chelsea's, although liverpool are much poorer atm and hazard is significantly better at scoring goals.
Original post by mr tim
Who to get, Mignolet, Skrtel or Sterling?

Depends on what Liverpool cover you have already

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest