The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feeling ... wistful? I hate it when my mother goes to work! I want her here, watching Emmerdale with me and gossiping :awesome: :moon:
Also relief that my essay is done and dusted.
And dirty, I really want my bath but sister is in there. :angry:
A bit all over the place if I'm honest!
Stressed, anxious, worried.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bumblebee342
A bit all over the place if I'm honest!

I know how you feel:frown:. Exam stress?
Same as always, intermittently depressed, unproductive, bored and wanting to just have something normal for once without all the **** that comes with it :redface:

But if life was easy then it would be boring and not worth living :redface:
Reply 2965
Original post by Multitalented me
Ah i see, well at least you are sorta positive :tongue: I'm sure you'll get over these challenges, I have full faith in ya Lou :banana: :tongue:

Nahh, don't worry about it! :smile: I've been good thanks, met more people, got a bit more confidence by going out & talking to people more & currently in the process of applying to do a counselling course for Uni in September :smile:

Yep I am slalomming my way through :wink:, awww thank you Multi :smile: XxX

Much like myself then, as I aint letting my life pass me by, I god willing will be on my course come June or September my head has been filled with design ideas :smile:. Owwwh Counselling good stuff :smile:, you will do great no doubt thumbs-up.
Reply 2966
Original post by chelseafreak
well i do my best, hope everything gets sorted out for you as you are a great person and a pleasure to talk to :smile:.

Your best is wonderful thumbs up :smile:.

Awwwwwwww thank you sweetie pie, hopefully they will eventually but I am just riding it all out for now :smile:. You are incredibly great also, you are a joy to talk to :smile:.
Original post by BioStudentx
I know how you feel:frown:. Exam stress?

:frown:

Nope, I don't have exams. Just lots of stuff going on!
Original post by bumblebee342
:frown:

Nope, I don't have exams. Just lots of stuff going on!

Just blaze the weed and it'll help you chill.:yes:
Original post by BioStudentx
Just blaze the weed and it'll help you chill.:yes:

:lol:
so stressed cause of work exams/ alevel language orals but so happy this is the last 3 weeks of school ever omg that place ruined me
Hi Guys,

I know this is a massive ask but is there anyone out there who would have a look through my history essays please? I'm in A2 on the Edexcel board. I'm not too concerned about my knowledge, more just about how I write my essays. I need AAA to get into Durham. If you could, please get back to me! Thanks!
Original post by lou 22
Yep I am slalomming my way through :wink:, awww thank you Multi :smile: XxX

Much like myself then, as I aint letting my life pass me by, I god willing will be on my course come June or September my head has been filled with design ideas :smile:. Owwwh Counselling good stuff :smile:, you will do great no doubt thumbs-up.
Ah I see, I've always wanted to go skiing :moon: What course is it may I ask? (apologies if you've mentioned it before). The best of luck with it anyway! :smile: & thanks :smile: I think I'll do ok as it's something I actually have an interest in lol :tongue:
Drained out :frown: I really need to stay up though to finish these chapters or I'm kind of screwed *cries*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great at the moment as everything is going well in my life. Feel pretty tired at this point in time though. :yawn:
Reply 2975
Ah I see, I've always wanted to go skiing :moon: What course is it may I ask? (apologies if you've mentioned it before). The best of luck with it anyway! :smile: & thanks :smile: I think I'll do ok as it's something I actually have an interest in lol :tongue:

I fear I would hurt myself but I am adventurous so may one day take the skii and do it :biggrin:.

Level 3 Fashion design I am passionate about it, just need my sewing machine which hopefully I will get before the course starts so I already have made pieces. No need to apologise :smile:. Same for you :wink: you will be a good counsellor :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
I fear I would hurt myself but I am adventurous so may one day take the skii and do it :biggrin:.

Level 3 Fashion design I am passionate about it, just need my sewing machine which hopefully I will get before the course starts so I already have made pieces. No need to apologise :smile:. Same for you :wink: you will be a good counsellor :smile:.
You have the same fear as me lol :lol: but I'm sure it would be fun if we can get over that fear :biggrin:

Ah alright great! How long is it, 3 years? I've started to get more into (men's) fashion recently lol, it's good to look nice when you're out aha :smile: Hehe, I appreciate it. It took me a while to decide what to do but I think I'm finally settled now. Let's do this! :badger:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2977
You have the same fear as me lol :lol: but I'm sure it would be fun if we can get over that fear :biggrin:

Ah alright great! How long is it, 3 years? I've started to get more into (men's) fashion recently lol, it's good to look nice when you're out aha :smile: Hehe, I appreciate it. It took me a while to decide what to do but I think I'm finally settled now. Let's do this! :badger:
Lmao :biggrin: I think we may one day :wink:.

2years I believe but might be able to finish sooner :smile:, I have designs for people of all ages :smile:, I love all fashion, styled a male friend of mine which he loved as did everyone he knows so I have fans already :smile:.

Yep, it often takes years for us to find our true interest well some of us that is :smile:.
Original post by lou 22

Hey Lou :smile:

Long time.. How are you?
Not feeling well :frown:

Latest