The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Big Phil Senderos will have the game of his life against us
Villa will be hoping to get safety guaranteed as soon as possible so they can wrap benteke up for the final, without him playing we'd win comfortably, with him playing though and its a completely different ballgame
Original post by angelfox

Senderos still plays? lol
Original post by Gob Bluth
In a strange way think Villa will be more tricky finalists than Liverpool. Struggling in the FA Cup semi and final against Wigan and Hull. It's a similar level this year with Reading and Villa. Villa notably better than Hull, with a new manager and a better team. 1 goal maximum in it for me, could go to extra time. Arsenal should win though.

Thing is, now they've had their big day out at Wembley, I can see them not impressing as much in the final. We saw it in 2011 when Stoke battered Bolton in the semi-finals, before failing to turn up to face City.
Original post by Mackay
Thing is, now they've had their big day out at Wembley, I can see them not impressing as much in the final. We saw it in 2011 when Stoke battered Bolton in the semi-finals, before failing to turn up to face City.

Didn't play as well against City as they did against Bolton? Well I never...
Original post by al_94
Senderos still plays? lol

Original post by angelfox

Holy **** he does. Guys only 30 I thought he'd be retired by now ffs
We weren't great on Saturday but getting to the final is all that matters. Big chance to retain the cup now.

Atmosphere at Wembley was better than the emirates. My throat is ****ed from all the chanting.

Other things re Wembley... the staff serving drinks were all complete mongs.. took them ages to do anything.

Also why are some of the male toilets cubicles only...really not a good idea when you've got hundreds of blokes desperate for a piss at half time having to queue for individual toilets.

But anyway a good day out in the end and lol at Liverpool.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7887
Honestly beginning to love Giroud and Ozil on the same team

Edit: FFS, had the perfect gif for this but it just won't work. You just copy and paste it right?

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
Honestly beginning to love Giroud and Ozil on the same team

Edit: FFS, had the perfect gif for this but it just won't work. You just copy and paste it right?

If it's that head nod to each other I'll be annoyed.
Original post by Depleted
If it's that head nod to each other I'll be annoyed.

Reply 7890
Original post by AR_95

How'd you get that to work?
Original post by AR_95

**** off with that ****. "When the teacher says choose a partner". Twitter annoys the hell outta me.
Original post by SA-1
How'd you get that to work?

Once the gif is moving just drag and hold it into the chat box
Reply 7893
Original post by AR_95
Once the gif is moving just drag and hold it into the chat box

Ah right, cheers bro. I guess the one I was trying to put up was too large or something, it was that Ozil assist to Giroud during the 5-0 villa game
According to Italian reports, Arsenal will sign Higuain
Original post by al_94
According to Italian reports, Arsenal will sign Higuain

pls don't
Also talk of Moreno from Espanyol, not heard too much about him but his stats look decent; missed 3 months with a tibia fracture at the start of the season so has only played 22 games in all comps, but damn, 11 clean sheets all of which bar 1 he played the full 90 in. Seems like the perfect 4th option CB tbh, relatively cheap, decent and at 27 not too young or too old.

Can't trust Higuain rumours tbh, heard it all before and see no reason why they'd be more legitimate this time round
Well I don't think the last Higuain rumours were false. Thought it had something with us taking too long to close the deal what with waiting on the Suarez situation
The thing is there's no reason for Napoli to sell, at least none that I'm aware of
When will you guys learn that buying ex Real Madrid players never works out. I doubt any of their players progress except a few while most decline.

Latest