The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone that attended the interview on the 19th of March at Hertfordshire for adult nursing heard anything back yet? I hate waiting! :frown:
Original post by faketalesofg
Has anyone that attended the interview on the 19th of March at Hertfordshire for adult nursing heard anything back yet? I hate waiting! :frown:

I think two of my friends had an interview that day and they heard back a week later. The waiting is a pain!
Original post by Beni24
Hey guys! Has anyone heard back from Bedfordshire or Anglia ruskin uni yet? :smile:

Am still waiting for an invite from them, l guess will have to call them tomorrow to find out. Got a unconditional offer from Uni of Essex.
Original post by ilunn1
Congratulations! Just wondering how long it took Kings to get back to you after interview? :smile:

Hi sorry I'm not sure if I replied to this! Haven't been on here in a while whilst preparing for exams.

I think it took about 10-14 days which is how long they said it would take.

How are your uni offers going :smile:
I had an interview at Herts on the 25th of March and they said they will get back within 10 working days, but I still haven't heard anything. Do you reckon it's because of easter break that's making them take that long?
Has anyone firmed an offer at Bristol UWE for children's nursing? :smile:
I had an interview the 23rd March. Uws anyone heard back?
I had mine 26th jan and I haven't heard anything, I am so impatient and it's been very long lol. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm studying Mental Health Nursing at University of Derby :smile:
Anyone else for learning disability nursing ? I have an interview coming up at wolverhampton. any advice someone could give ?
Has anyone else received an offer from bedfordshire uni for adult nursing? :smile:
Yes I did today!!! My interview was 26th jan, hope you hear soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello guys , has anyone had a southbank test recently if yes please message me privately . I would like to know more about the test
Original post by Hayley5135
Yes I did today!!! My interview was 26th jan, hope you hear soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! I heard back yesterday too, got an offer! :smile: :smile:
Congratulations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am just about to start looking at applying for my bursary, has anyone done his yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittyAnneR
Nottingham doesn't

Hull doesn't
I would be very grateful if someone can reply back to me please . I have a London Southbank university admission test at the end of this week and was wondering if someone can tell me more about the test. what there essay question was or essay topic and how they found the maths, what things would they advice me to revise.
Original post by masiray
I would be very grateful if someone can reply back to me please . I have a London Southbank university admission test at the end of this week and was wondering if someone can tell me more about the test. what there essay question was or essay topic and how they found the maths, what things would they advice me to revise.

No one can give you any specifics.

Try not to worry too much. The writing test will be to check you have a decent level of literacy and can produce a short price of writing without too much difficulty. The topic will be on something health related and so your general interview prep should have helped with this.
The maths may be things like multiplication and division, working with decimals, converting between different units. Use something like GCSE bitesize if you need to refresh your maths skills.
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending