Edexcel A2 C4 Mathematics June 2015 - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone here done the June 2005 paper? 52 marks for an A :O
Original post by cerlohee

link the paper bae
Original post by cerlohee

That paper looks very standard like. Probably due to being the first in the spec or something. I can't see what question dropped the boundaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frozo123
link the paper bae

All papers are in physicsmathstutor.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
All papers are in physicsmathstutor.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks (hashtag)newbae
Original post by frozo123
thanks (hashtag)newbae

Lol haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did a C4 past paper and i got so much right. i was literally (okay not literally) over the moon and on cloud 9. is 2 past papers a week a good start for c4 revision ? i hate vectors the most though.
how does everyone find it ?
Original post by physicsmaths
That paper looks very standard like. Probably due to being the first in the spec or something. I can't see what question dropped the boundaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that's what I thought I was looking at it.
Actually doing it was a different story...
Generally questions a little more taxing and question 8 required lots of little things to be spotted imo. That was 13 marks and the examiners report says hardly anyone scored anything at all. Perhaps that was it :smile:
Or it might have just been the conversion from P3 to C4?
Original post by annerux
I did a C4 past paper and i got so much right. i was literally (okay not literally) over the moon and on cloud 9. is 2 past papers a week a good start for c4 revision ? i hate vectors the most though.
how does everyone find it ?

It only depends on you :smile: whatever you feel is enough revision, but be careful not to run out of papers too early before the exam :smile:
everything is ok, except vectors, too complicated to visualise without a neat diagram imo
Original post by Kill3er
x

I know you've got most of the links in there already but you might want to add this to the OP

http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/

It has the gold - bronze papers, Solomon's and Elmwood papers for all the units in one place :smile:
Original post by mccrae01
I know you've got most of the links in there already but you might want to add this to the OP

http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/

It has the gold - bronze papers, Solomon's and Elmwood papers for all the units in one place :smile:

Aswell as physics notes, papers, step papers, PaT solutions. Amazing website!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone help me with a question???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Medicjug
Can someone help me with a question???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just post the question
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1429717984.470451.jpg
This is the question can you solve it but by taking -3(y-2) to the other side instead of only (y-2)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Medicjug
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1429717984.470451.jpg
This is the question can you solve it but by taking -3(y-2) to the other side instead of only (y-2)

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you take -3(y-2) to the left hand side then you will get -3ln(y-2) in the left hand side. On the right hand side you just need to do partial fractions as the example indicates

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending