Reply 61
Original post by Shezza2
Anyone heard anything yet?

nope have you?
Reply 62
Original post by kyoti
nope have you?

Nope
Same! I haven't heard anything either. It's been about 2 weeks.
Hi everyone, I applied for the Q Surveying Apprenticeship back in Feb and got through the internet test stages, today I got told I have a competency based interview next week. Anyone in the same situation and what questions should I expect in the interview?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 65
Hi
I applied for the QS Apprenticeship around the same time and completed the online tests around March.
Getting slightly worried now as I still haven't heard anything back. Did you get a phone call or email?

Has anyone else heard anything back yet, it has been a while.
Thanks
Original post by daph18
Hi
I applied for the QS Apprenticeship around the same time and completed the online tests around March.
Getting slightly worried now as I still haven't heard anything back. Did you get a phone call or email?

Has anyone else heard anything back yet, it has been a while.
Thanks

Hi Daph I received a phone call.
Original post by LDH2290
Hi!
I've applied for Marketing Product and Industrial Design. What stage are you at?

I did the numerical and verbal reasoning tests on March 24th. Have not heard from TfL since.
Completed all tests. Haven't heard anything since 30th March for LU Project Planner position.

Unsuccessful or are they still selecting candidates? Anyone else in the same boat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had anyone else applied for the Depot Maintenance Apprenticeship, I've been given a date for the interview, just wondering if anyone is going down the same route as I am?
Original post by Charles.P
Had anyone else applied for the Depot Maintenance Apprenticeship, I've been given a date for the interview, just wondering if anyone is going down the same route as I am?

I'm doing electrical fitting. When's your interview date? Mines this wednsday.
Reply 72
Original post by Jetmira18

you still not heard anything? worth calling them up or emailing them, I had a rejection email in beginning of May but secured a job anyway. Good Luck.
Original post by kyoti
you still not heard anything? worth calling them up or emailing them, I had a rejection email in beginning of May but secured a job anyway. Good Luck.

Ah sorry to hear that but glad youve found something else :smile: what stage did you get up to and what did you apply for? you gonna apply next year? And yeah I have, I did the interview yesterday but was just wondering how everyone else is getting along as the threads been a little quite for a while haha
Reply 74
Anyone know much about the Highway Technician role?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="qwerty457;52877815"]All of TfL Apprenticeship schemes open on the 18th February.
Any one thinking of applying?

I'm currently on the scheme so if you have any questions do ask!

EDIT: All details of the scheme can be found on the website here --> http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/careers/apprenticeships[/QUOTE]

Hi I'm currently studying a HR level 3 apprenticeship thus am interested in applying for the HR and Management apprenticeship with TFL. do you know when the 2018 applications are open. Also what tips do you have in relation to the application process. what exactly are they looking for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending