The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Anyone studying at Buxton?

Hi all. I'll be studying International spa management in Buxton this September. Anyone else on this course? X

Scroll to see replies

I'm studying the same course at Buxton x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Are you on the 3 year Bsc? X
I'm doing a four year course which includes a placement x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
That's exciting! I was considering that option originally. I haven't found anyone else that's doing our course.. I'm so excited to start! X
Neither have I I know there's only fifty places in each course maximum so it might just be small classes which I think could be better, but I guess we will have to see, so am so many emotions with packing but will such an a amazing experience x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by EmmJo
Hi all. I'll be studying International spa management in Buxton this September. Anyone else on this course? X
Hey! I will be, yes. :smile: x
Hey! I'm doing event management at buxton, has anyone got their accomodation details through yet? :smile: x
Ill be doing International Hospitality Management at Buxton. Also No i haven't heard back from accommodation yet and i applied at the beginning of the month.
Reply 9
I think with halls you get a 'we recieved your application' email and then hear about rooms and allocations in summer. are any of you going to the applicant day this weekend?
I'm Guessing that will be the situation with accommodation. I am going on Saturday to the applicant day, so might ask while i am there. Are you going also?
Reply 11
I am going yes!
Original post by LEGO00984116
Ill be doing International Hospitality Management at Buxton. Also No i haven't heard back from accommodation yet and i applied at the beginning of the month.

Ahh, I still need to apply for accomodation, I'm so forgetful! Starting this September yeah? :smile:
Original post by Ieuaf
I am going yes!

Was it any good? Couldn't make it because it was my 18th, what did you guys do? :smile:
Original post by HelloImNicole
Ahh, I still need to apply for accomodation, I'm so forgetful! Starting this September yeah? :smile:

Yeah I'm starting in September
Hi everyone! I'm starting in September International Spa Management and still dont Have any accomodation :/ do you think halls are better than renting a room?
Are You all going to take a place at halls or find on your own?? I still dont know what is best 😣😣😣
Original post by Weimarka14567
Hi everyone! I'm starting in September International Spa Management and still dont Have any accomodation :/ do you think halls are better than renting a room?

Hey I'm starting this in September too. I've got a room at High Peak Halls :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by charliiewood
Hey I'm starting this in September too. I've got a room at High Peak Halls :smile:

What room are you in? Which flat? :smile:
Original post by Ieuaf
What room are you in? Which flat? :smile:

I'm in flat 11 ground floor :smile: What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending