The Student Room Group

Controlled Assessment - castles

I'm doing this next week and I'm really struggling. My teacher hasn't modelled any examples so I don't really know what the expectation is. It's question two, the "how valid is this interpretation" question that I'm struggling most with. Does anyone have any advice?
Original post by rache11a
I'm doing this next week and I'm really struggling. My teacher hasn't modelled any examples so I don't really know what the expectation is. It's question two, the "how valid is this interpretation" question that I'm struggling most with. Does anyone have any advice?

Hey there - what subject is this for? :h:
Reply 2
It's aqa GCSE History - local project on Castles.

I'm doing AQA GCSE History at the moment. My controlled assessments were on women in wartime and also recruitment in WW1. I think all CAs are on the same topic as that's what my textbook says.

Are you sure it's AQA?
Reply 4
Yes, it's History B the long course so you may be doing A? i'M doing medicine through time and Germany for my exams.
Yes, it's History B the long course so you may be doing A? i'M doing medicine through time and Germany for my exams.

You're right. I'm afraid I'm of no help as I'm doing History B. Sorry.

Ive just popped it in the history forum for you as you should get more responses there :smile: :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending