People are a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
I just give up. going nowhere. pointless

Please don't. :frown:
You can do it Scary!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I feel like 5 years of improving how I deal with anxiety and managing not to be scared is going down the drain it's back and I can't stop it

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Odd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gotta go drs later to get more meds, getting board of this now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: for anybody who is struggling or just needs/wants a hug!
So after talking to my counsellor today, I've decided to take a month or so off driving lessons. I feel a huge weight off my shoulders already. I need to focus more on myself and getting back on track before adding stress like driving back into my life. Some people take easily to driving, I don't.

My family won't be happy but I've got to do what's best for me. They can like it or lump it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
So after talking to my counsellor today, I've decided to take a month or so off driving lessons. I feel a huge weight off my shoulders already. I need to focus more on myself and getting back on track before adding stress like driving back into my life. Some people take easily to driving, I don't.

My family won't be happy but I've got to do what's best for me. They can like it or lump it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I passed my test last July - I started learning just after my 19th birthday (I'm 25 next month :redface:)

I did a few months, hated my instructor, got a new instructor, hated it still and was having horrendous anxiety in my lessons, nothing clicked and I hated it so much. I gave up for the three years I was at university and started again at the start of last year with a new instructor. Had no issues with it since then and love driving now! Give it a bit of a break and see how you feel. Sometimes you just need to let things tick over for a few months to get back the desire to drive and understand how it works. Stuff what anyone thinks. BTW - I passed first time with 1 minor so something must have changed!

--

Feel so low atm, worst I've felt in years. :frown: I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I just want to watch TV in bed. I don't even want to go to my pole dancing class tonight.
I am exhausted and have a tension headache. Slept fine last night. Just lying in bed really wanting to go to sleep. I have so much to do. This always seems to happen. Then I get behind with uni work and the anxiety starts. I am not physically tired but my eyes are so heavy and really want to close. Why does this keep happening??!
sat on floor crying and crying. been having tactile flashbacks all day and im ****ing done with living and everything. have no food and am in no state to leave the house. all manner of hideous thoughts
Is it bad the dr iv seen twice recently seems much nicer and knowledgable than my usual dr.
Iv never seen her for MH but today i needed more venlafaxine she asked how i was generally and put it straight onto my repeat prescriptions without me needing to ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
sat on floor crying and crying. been having tactile flashbacks all day and im ****ing done with living and everything. have no food and am in no state to leave the house. all manner of hideous thoughts

Here if you need to talk. :console:

Original post by PandaWho
Is it bad the dr iv seen twice recently seems much nicer and knowledgable than my usual dr.
Iv never seen her for MH but today i needed more venlafaxine she asked how i was generally and put it straight onto my repeat prescriptions without me needing to ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! :hugs:

--------

Handed in my lab report. :h: Now only one piece of coursework left, gahhh. Well, technically two but the other is a test..lol. Birthday went better than expected (so far), nervous about night time though. :frown: Scared I'm going to freak out. :s-smilie:

Edit: Food

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Done about 40 minutes of revision. Had enough.
Happy Birthday Pathway! :h: :party: :hugs:

Huge hugs to everyone who is suffering right now :frown: :grouphugs: :console:
Original post by moment of truth
Done about 40 minutes of revision. Had enough.

:hugs: Are you okay?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Happy Birthday Pathway! :h: :party: :hugs:

Huge hugs to everyone who is suffering right now :frown: :grouphugs: :console:

Thank you! :h: Wish I wasn't on my own rn, but oh well. :s-smilie:

How are you doing?
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: Are you okay?

Relatively, I guess. Just got no motivation to do any work, but I know I need to. Although, at the moment, I don't even care. :hugs:

How are you?

Happy birthday Pathway! :party: :party:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Pathway
Thank you! :h: Wish I wasn't on my own rn, but oh well. :s-smilie:

How are you doing?

:console: Well I should be online most of the evening until I get sleepy, so if you need to talk to someone you can always drop me a PM and I'll try and respond reasonably quickly :yes:

I'm OK thanks. Think I've finally got uni stuff in order (I've got an official review coming up and I haven't done enough work this year :frown: ) :h:
Original post by moment of truth
Relatively, I guess. Just got no motivation to do any work, but I know I need to. Although, at the moment, I don't even care. :hugs:

How are you?

Happy birthday Pathway! :party: :party:

I'm in the same boat, also have no concentration, but my inbox is open if you need to talk about anything.

I'm alright! I think. Not sure. Stressing about exams and food, but I'm sure it'll work out in the end. :s-smilie: Thank you. :smile:

:console: Well I should be online most of the evening until I get sleepy, so if you need to talk to someone you can always drop me a PM and I'll try and respond reasonably quickly :yes:

I'm OK thanks. Think I've finally got uni stuff in order (I've got an official review coming up and I haven't done enough work this year :frown: ) :h:

Thank you. :smile:

Ohh, it's good that you've got it in order! Considering everything that's been going on recently I think you're doing really well! Will they take your MH into consideration when looking at your work? :hugs: I hope it works out.
Original post by Pathway

Thank you. :smile:

Ohh, it's good that you've got it in order! Considering everything that's been going on recently I think you're doing really well! Will they take your MH into consideration when looking at your work? :hugs: I hope it works out.

Hopefully they should take my MH into consideration but I really don't know :s-smilie: I might email the disability office about it :dontknow: Am gonna try and get a doctor's note to cover myself, just in case :ninja:
Hopefully they should take my MH into consideration but I really don't know :s-smilie: I might email the disability office about it :dontknow: Am gonna try and get a doctor's note to cover myself, just in case :ninja:

Sounds like a good idea, I hope they do, it wouldn't be fair if they didn't take it into consideration! :jumphug: