The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by al_94
Bayern have scored again just shows the gulf in class between them and us

The gulf in class between Bayern Barca and Real against any english team.... This is a Bayern team missing several key players as well...

Doesn't help that Porto's defence basically bent over. Looked so promising last week as well
id do the next one.. Never done one before, and might aswell before I one day actually manage to leave tihs place
though actually maybe not..

I presumed as people were talking about it - we would be pretty close..

But jeeze 2000 posts left?

Doubt I will still be in england when that runs out, so probably wont be best to do another one, as tsr is so so poor to use in china
Original post by fallen_acorns
though actually maybe not..

I presumed as people were talking about it - we would be pretty close..

But jeeze 2000 posts left?

Doubt I will still be in england when that runs out, so probably wont be best to do another one, as tsr is so so poor to use in china

When do you leave for China?
Original post by AR_95
When do you leave for China?

first week of may.. gives around 2 weeks to do 2k posts.. doubt it would happen personaly
Original post by fallen_acorns
first week of may.. gives around 2 weeks to do 2k posts.. doubt it would happen personaly

Dam I guess not but we've got Chelsea, UTD and the FA cup final to go through I can see the thread exploding
Original post by AR_95
Dam I guess not but we've got Chelsea, UTD and the FA cup final to go through I can see the thread exploding

true

It will also get buiser again once the FF draft game is over.. as that is taking a lot of posters attention at the moment
Bet the boys watching the Barca game are taking notes
I've never made one before and I don't expect to. Personally I vote LP.
Original post by Arkasia
I've never made one before and I don't expect to. Personally I vote LP.

The last three have been made by me twice (to stop baconbutty Making it) nd LP for this one. A new regular should make it tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
The last three have been made by me twice (to stop baconbutty Making it) nd LP for this one. A new regular should make it tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

It should be a regular and an Arsenal fan (and not al_94 lmao) who does that leave? Zurich, Acorns, Angelfox, me, and some others. I wouldn't mind Tornado making one just so he can take his mind off Leeds' situation for a while. :biggrin:
I say we let Shed End's Christmas come early and let him do it.
bagsie shotgun arsenal thread XXX creator, already got it planned lads.
didnt butty make one of the arsenal threads way back?
Would rather angelfox did it for the Lols

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Would rather angelfox did it for the Lols

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
So... Who's looking forward to Sunday lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shed End would call it 'The Arsenal Thread #Salty'
Original post by Arsenal1471
So... Who's looking forward to Sunday lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should be good.. Pretty relaxed about it now that United have lost..

Time to hopefully end wengers drought against mohriniho
Shed End wanting to do another clubs thread, isn't that a little bit #smallclubmentality?

I think we should let him provided one of us can do the Chelsea thread. Actually they probably won't reach a new thread until mid-2017 so most of us probably won't still be around.

Also bit gutted my name hasn't been thrown about yet, surely I'm a reg now :frown:

Latest