The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James E Walker
LSE is good.

What about the course?
Original post by Millerman
What about the course?

What about it? If you enjoy it, do it. The university is good, that's all that matters.
Reply 8342
Original post by President M.E.
Summer gig sorted, looks like this is the end of the road for me on this thread *tears*

Yay me too :smile:
And a fast track interview for September. Those spring week applications did pay off!
Original post by nxjx
Yay me too :smile:
And a fast track interview for September. Those spring week applications did pay off!

Which bank is your September fast track interview with? Do most banks do fast interviews just before the recruitment season? As I had Barclays and BNP Paribas straight after the SW.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cookie_m14
Which bank is your September fast track interview with? Do most banks do fast interviews just before the recruitment season? As I had Barclays and BNP Paribas straight after the SW.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I imagine it varies with institution.
Received conversion offers for both SWs I did, will be happy to share some insights!
Original post by ariellechantel
Received conversion offers for both SWs I did, will be happy to share some insights!

What institutions and what advice do you have to offer? :smile:
Reply 8347
Which date is BAML summer insight from?
Original post by Cidric
Which date is BAML summer insight from?

9-11/09/2015
Original post by lizzygrant
9-11/09/2015

Why is it only 3 days?
Why is it only 3 days?

I was asking the same question earlier but no one seems to know the answer. The info is true though I found the date on the vacancy page. One reason it might be is that they might merge the final round interview with summer intern one.
Reply 8351
Random question, but what's proper to wear during AC? Suit or is that too much?
Original post by Cidric
Random question, but what's proper to wear during AC? Suit or is that too much?

Yes, business attire.
Reply 8353
Yes, business attire.

Thanks.
Original post by President M.E.
Thanks peeps! Yeah it's CS IBD :smile:

Congratulations! :smile:

Any advice for the CS assessment centre?
Original post by café au lait
Congratulations! :smile:

Any advice for the CS assessment centre?

It isn't as technical as one might think....
What are people's opinions on signing a spring week offer in April and then reneging on it in for another offer on October or even early 2016?
Original post by BOGH
What are people's opinions on signing a spring week offer in April and then reneging on it in for another offer on October or even early 2016?

Smart to hedge your bets. Although, ofc, the bank you're screwing wouldn't like it.
Original post by BOGH

Where have you already got a spring week offer from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8359
How do one prepare for the Financial Times Exercise and case study report for the AC?

Latest

Trending

Trending