The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

For those waiting on Hill Dickinson- I went on their website last week to get their contact details to contact them in regard to the outcome for the summer scheme and saw that their Easter Scheme was last week (13th-17th April). So I guess we should hear soon now that their Easter scheme has been completed!!
Has anyone heard back from the Orrick Open Day?
Reply 5182
Has anybody tried the weightmans questionnaire yet? I won't be able to do it until the weekend but I'd be interested to know what kind of things they're asking. I assume it will all be competency based questions but if anyone could let me know I'd really appreciate it.
Reply 5183
pfo dwf post AC... but on the plus side I've secured 2 vac schemes and a 2 day workshop :smile:
Original post by Chianti1
Has anyone heard back from Barclays regarding the summer legal work experience weeks?

Not yet :/ Have you?
Original post by Iloveowls123

Neither have I heard anything!
Anyone heard from Berg re the vac scheme?
Has anyone heard anything from Hill Dickinson yet?
Original post by charlie5155
Has anyone heard anything from Hill Dickinson yet?

Still nothing...
Original post by almvp
Hey, did you attend the afternoon session? I am going to request the final 3 weeks of july and Ill let you know which one I am given :smile: Also Im thinking of choosing corporate or employment. You?

I did yeah, did you? Aw that sounds good, I requested clinical negligence or employment :smile:
Morgan Lewis have just invited me to a telephone interview :smile: has anyone else got one coming up?
Original post by Iloveowls123

Nothing yet, I don't know of anyone who has heard from Barclays either way. Do you?
Reply 5192
Original post by vikkis20
I did yeah, did you? Aw that sounds good, I requested clinical negligence or employment :smile:

We must of met then, if you send me your full name ill add you on facebook- ill probably remember then ahha
Original post by almvp
We must of met then, if you send me your full name ill add you on facebook- ill probably remember then ahha

*have
Reply 5194
Original post by tehforum
*have

whilst i appreciate your eye for detail I think its rather petty that you are checking grammar on an informal forum- surely you could be doing better things with your time
Original post by almvp
whilst i appreciate your eye for detail I think its rather petty that you are checking grammar on an informal forum- surely you could be doing better things with your time

Nope, we're law students wanting to be solicitors. Attention to detail is crucial, even on an informal forum.
Reply 5196
Nope, we're law students wanting to be solicitors. Attention to detail is crucial, even on an informal forum.

Ok, fair enough, good luck with your applications.
Original post by almvp
Ok, fair enough, good luck with your applications.

Thank you. No hard feelings, eh.
Reply 5198
Not at all, whilst I do not completely agree with your tactics I see no point in dwelling on it.

Don't be so patronising, it was hardly a mistake in the first place...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending