Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

University of Cumbria hopefulls.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by abbiedixon97
Yeah I'm going to do the 3 years to make it a full degree

I think I'll try and go in after two years as I'm not wanting to rise up, though that could change come the second year of the course.
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
ive applied for fusehill to do adult nursing got an interview on the 22nd of april!
I've been accepted for policing, criminology and investigation at fusehill street! X
Reply 123
Accepted a firm offer for Applied Psychology! Looking forward to it. :smile:
Reply 124
I'm so excited!
Reply 125
Original post by jangoice
I'm so excited!

And I just can't hide it!

*I'm sorry I couldn't help myself*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 126
Original post by LKSmith
And I just can't hide it!

*I'm sorry I couldn't help myself*

Posted from TSR Mobile

That deserves some rep!
Reply 127
Original post by jangoice
That deserves some rep!

Why thank you kindly!
I think Cumbria is my first choice, and was just wondering if anyone has actually physically went to view any of the halls in Carlisle - on campus or in town?

Pictures don't tend to be that great and you might not even get that kind of room!

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

Taylor
Original post by McCaffxo
I think Cumbria is my first choice, and was just wondering if anyone has actually physically went to view any of the halls in Carlisle - on campus or in town?

Pictures don't tend to be that great and you might not even get that kind of room!

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

Taylor

I've viewed fusehill street halls and Denton homes. Fusehill is just your standard halls with en-suites the rooms are quite small and Denton homes it quiet nice like a town house and it's 2 rooms per bathroom. I'm hopefully staying in Brampton road halls which I haven't even seen!! If I don't get Brampton road halls I want to stay at u-student which looks nice from the pictures

Abbie
Reply 130
Original post by McCaffxo

Any help would be gratefully appreciated
Taylor

I've seen the halls at Brampton and the Denton halls, only en suite though. Brampton halls were perfectly acceptable and the bedrooms were actually rather generous, Denton is a really lovely student village and I must admit the halls are lovely. They're spacious, modern and full of natural light. I kind of regret putting Brampton first as Denton was really lovely but at least I have extra money per week and less distance to walk each morning...

Hope this helped, any questions, ask away.
Reply 131
How are we all getting on with accommodation?
I'm going to see UNest next week, as that's my first choice for halls as it looks the most modern- they're just getting built so be totally new premises! So hopefully they're be what I'm looking for.

Whats everyone studying?
Reply 133
There are quite a lot of courses on here, feel free to scroll up if you want :tongue:
I got an email today, along with a lot of other people on the Facebook group, confirming my accommodation. I'll be studying at Fusehill and i've definitely got my room at Denton!
Reply 135
Original post by amiihannah
I got an email today, along with a lot of other people on the Facebook group, confirming my accommodation. I'll be studying at Fusehill and i've definitely got my room at Denton!

Denton looks rather nice, though I put Brampton first. At least I have more spending money per week :smile:
I'm staying at Brampton Road. Is anyone staying there?
Reply 137
I'm staying at Brampton :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 138
Staying at Denton!
Reply 139
Brampton!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending