The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Accomodation for Clinical Medicine KCL

I'm about to transfer to KCL clinical medicine from Cambridge for the 3rd,4th and 5th years. I've only been to London twice on interviews. I would like to apply for university accommodation but am getting a bit lost, because of my lack of London knowledge.

Firstly how much time do we spend in each of the main three hospitals, i.e. Guy's, St Thomas' and King's.
Which are the best campuses for clinical medicine as far as being close to the main hospitals is concerned.
Can you request not to be on the ground floor?
Will I be counted as a postgraduate or an undergraduate?
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi, sorry I don't really know the answer to any of your questions about accommodation, but I'm transferring to kings from oxford and I don't know anyone else who is so heeeey
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Einy
I'm about to transfer to KCL clinical medicine from Cambridge for the 3rd,4th and 5th years. I've only been to London twice on interviews. I would like to apply for university accommodation but am getting a bit lost, because of my lack of London knowledge.

Firstly how much time do we spend in each of the main three hospitals, i.e. Guy's, St Thomas' and King's.
Which are the best campuses for clinical medicine as far as being close to the main hospitals is concerned.
Can you request not to be on the ground floor?
Will I be counted as a postgraduate or an undergraduate?

You would still be an undergrad if you haven't finished your medicine course.

Original post by BReinders
Hi, sorry I don't really know the answer to any of your questions about accommodation, but I'm transferring to kings from oxford and I don't know anyone else who is so heeeey

The closest accommodation to guys campus is Great dover street and moonraker point.

Quick Reply

Latest