The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
who do you think will be on the throne at the end of the series?

dont need to spoiler as its pure speculation.

i really think khaleesi's dragons will turn on her, stark's bastard (his name has completely escaped me) has pledged his life to the nights watch, and stannis just seems so far removed.

think Tyrion will sneak it slyly.

Appears to me that Robert Baratheon will either be on the throne for a short while, or will have done something stupid

Spoiler

, which will lead Jon to turn against him. Baratheon getting tag-teamed by the Lannisters, Jon, and

Spoiler

would be interesting.
Original post by depleted
x

yoo so i hear we beat you at cricket loooooool
Original post by AR_95
yoo so i hear we beat you at cricket loooooool

Yeah 3-0 series whitewash. We're pathetically bad though and you lot played well, still a load of **** though. Had only lost to you once before this and then 3 in a week....
Anyone watched Dexter here? Just finished it. Gawd
Original post by AR_95

Ncl
Original post by Depleted
Ncl

about u
Original post by AR_95
about u

How's revision
How's revision

So and so
debra morgan, vegetable detective. lold. first few seasons were good but didnt like the last ones really.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
debra morgan, vegetable detective. lold. first few seasons were good but didnt like the last ones really.

Vegetable? Brahh that last boat ride almost had me in tears

Most of the show was fine. Season 8 was **** but understandable because they were forced to rush the ending to the series. I don't think it was a bad ending/final episode though it was always coming and made the most sense.
Adam Johnson been charged.

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say. Absolute moron.

Innocent until proven guilty.
Original post by AR_95
Vegetable? Brahh that last boat ride almost had me in tears

Most of the show was fine. Season 8 was **** but understandable because they were forced to rush the ending to the series. I don't think it was a bad ending/final episode though it was always coming and made the most sense.

Nah the ending was so unsatisfying, too many loose ends for side characters and that final scene was the most cringeworthy and dissapointing thing ive watched in a while. The Deb scenes were emotional though. Wont go in to major detail cos spoilers but didn't like the closure of the series but didn't expect too much because the show had already reached its peak tbh.

That's his wife as well. Wtf must be going through his head when you've got that to come home to.

There must be some very serious evidence for the CPS to charge him, they'd only do that if there is a realistic prospect of conviction. His trial will probably be at the end of the season but surely he'll be suspended until then?
^Don't get what was going through his head at the time. She's stunning.

Anyway you guys heard about the MayPac news. Apparently the tickets have sold out already, but then some newspapers reporting that they haven't even been on sale yet.
Original post by AR_95

Watched the first 2 seasons, on the 3rd and it started to drag so I took a break from it, when does it get better?

She must have some disgusting little secret. Otherwise I have diagnosed Adam with a mental illness.
I give it 3 days before there is tabloid article where she states how she'll ''stand by her man no matter what'', when in truth she just wouldn't be able to live without his money.
Original post by Dirtybit
Watched the first 2 seasons, on the 3rd and it started to drag so I took a break from it, when does it get better?

Season 4 is the best season out of the 8 so yeah. 6 is worth a watch too but 5 7/8 drag
Avengers Age of Ultron was awesome!
Go and watch it guys, I absolutely loved it. :biggrin:
Original post by sr90

That's his wife as well. Wtf must be going through his head when you've got that to come home to.

There must be some very serious evidence for the CPS to charge him, they'd only do that if there is a realistic prospect of conviction. His trial will probably be at the end of the season but surely he'll be suspended until then?

He'll be sacked any day now. Even if he's not convicted of crimes he still had sex with an underage girl and that will shatter the clubs image. Don't think he'll play in the PL ever again. He's an ex-City player so can't say i'm too sad :colonhash:

Latest