The Student Room Group

Does anyone have unit 2 britsish history notes?

Hi I was just wondering if any of you have british history (unit 2) notes for edexcel as level that you could share?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
What unit is this? Mass media and social change? (Unit E2?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by CD223
What unit is this? Mass media and social change? (Unit E2?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Consensus politics Britain unit 2, this is for edexcel.
For which part of the course?
Reply 4
Original post by BeccaBurrell
For which part of the course?

Thatcher, macmillian and Heath. Thanks in advance if you have the notes but if not then don't worry! Thanks anyway! :smile:
Original post by JazzyT17
Thatcher, macmillian and Heath. Thanks in advance if you have the notes but if not then don't worry! Thanks anyway! :smile:

Shall I dm them to you? Haven't finished thatcher but they may help!
Reply 6
Consensus politics Britain unit 2, this is for edexcel.

Sorry, I have a comprehensive set of notes for unit E2 for edexcel. I did the exam last year and got 100 UMS so I'd be happy to share them if you know anyone doing that unit.
Reply 7
Original post by BeccaBurrell
Shall I dm them to you? Haven't finished thatcher but they may help!

Yes please! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by CD223
Sorry, I have a comprehensive set of notes for unit E2 for edexcel. I did the exam last year and got 100 UMS so I'd be happy to share them if you know anyone doing that unit.

Oh I don't know anyone doing that unit but very well done for getting 100 UMS. Thanks anyway! :smile:
Reply 9
Oh I don't know anyone doing that unit but very well done for getting 100 UMS. Thanks anyway! :smile:

Ah no worries! Best of luck with your exam :smile: What are you doing for Unit 1? I have notes for D3 and D4 Russia in Revolution and Stalins Russia :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
Ah no worries! Best of luck with your exam :smile: What are you doing for Unit 1? I have notes for D3 and D4 Russia in Revolution and Stalins Russia :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing Russia and civil rights. Can I please have your Russia notes? :smile:
Reply 11
Here are my notes for last year, please feel free to use them for unit 1 and 2.

D3 Russia in Revolution

D4 Stalin's Russia

E2 Britain since 1945
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
I'm doing Russia and civil rights. Can I please have your Russia notes? :smile:

Just posted them to the thread.
Wow! The notes are really good. Thank you so much! I do Stalins Russia out of the three you provided but hopefully they can help others to. Thanks! :smile:
Original post by CD223
Just posted them to the thread.

Wow! The notes are really good. Thank you so much! I do Stalins Russia out of the three you provided but hopefully they can help others to. Thanks!
Reply 15
Wow! The notes are really good. Thank you so much! I do Stalins Russia out of the three you provided but hopefully they can help others to. Thanks!

That's okay! Glad you like them. Good luck.
Hey! im doing a resit so british political, and Im struggling on where to start revising, I was going to use your notes but I cant seem to open it. Im hoping you could reupload it again if you dont mind. Thanks ..
Hiya I'm doing that unit next week and if your willingly share with me, I'd love to use your notes for extra revision
Original post by CD223
Here are my notes for last year, please feel free to use them for unit 1 and 2.

D3 Russia in Revolution

D4 Stalin's Russia

E2 Britain since 1945

Hi any chance you can send me E2 as the file says it is unavailable?

Quick Reply

Latest