The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h. radiation
All of the narrators in the chain must know each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm that is part of one of the conditions.

Dig a little deeper.
Original post by Biryani007
Thought I'd give Arabic writing a go :redface:He said, "O my people, have you considered: if I am upon clear evidence from my Lord and He has provided me with a good provision from Him... ? And I do not intend to differ from you in that which I have forbidden you; I only intend reform as much as I am able. And my success is not but through Allah . Upon him I have relied, and to Him I return.(Qur'an 11:88)

MashaAllah thats brilliant. :biggrin: Keep going and show me lots more. :wink:

That part of the ayah is so powerful too SubhanAllah.
Original post by LotusBlue
MashaAllah thats brilliant. :biggrin: Keep going and show me lots more. :wink:

That part of the ayah is so powerful too SubhanAllah.

Haha jazaakillah khair girl...will do :kiss:

I know right, I love it!
Thought I'd give Arabic writing a go :redface:

He said, "O my people, have you considered: if I am upon clear evidence from my Lord and He has provided me with a good provision from Him... ? And I do not intend to differ from you in that which I have forbidden you; I only intend reform as much as I am able. And my success is not but through Allah . Upon him I have relied, and to Him I return.
(Qur'an 11:88)

Good work :yy:
Original post by IdeasForLife
Good work :yy:

JazaakAllah Khair.

Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
Hmmm that is part of one of the conditions.

Dig a little deeper.

Is it that they must all be known to be honest?
JazaakAllah Khair.

BarakAllahu Feeki
Original post by IdeasForLife
"First, there are increasingly strident calls for reform of Islamic ways of life (coming from non Muslims, which is to be expected, and also from Muslims themselves). Even if the call for reform was well-meant often its rationale neither begins nor ends in the Quran and Sunnah. Rather the proposed reform is often concerned to 'face up to modern realities' and to adopt norms and values that have appealed to peoples who have no grounding in Islam at all or have rejected it. Accordingly, Qur'an and Sunnah - even though both are presented by God as his special mercy for human beings - are considered as a nuisance, an obstacle, that somehow the reform must talk it's way around. Without saying it out loud, proposed reforms of this kind must strongly wish that the Qur'an and Sunnah did not exist or did not have any hold on the hearts and minds of the Muslims. By contrast, Abu Hanifah and the other great imams of the law got their intellectual energy and inventiveness from, and used it within, the boundaries of the Quran and Sunnah"

From the Preface of the book "Abu Hanifah, His Life, Legal Method & Legacy" by Shaykh Akram Nadwi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You didn't like or share it but you post it on a forum?

k den.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan

k den.

Lol I never liked it? Sec lemme check.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan

k den.

Liked it now :colondollar:

I'll like first before proceeding to steal your fb posts in future <3

He said, "O my people, have you considered: if I am upon clear evidence from my Lord and He has provided me with a good provision from Him... ? And I do not intend to differ from you in that which I have forbidden you; I only intend reform as much as I am able. And my success is not but through Allah . Upon him I have relied, and to Him I return.

Assalamualaikum sis, your arabic is nice :biggrin:
http://www.halaltube.com/

Good website for Islamic vids. Like youtube, but more halal.

Listen Habibti your Arabic writing skills are very poor, you need to go back to school, preferably in Iran

That is one. Known as 'Adaalah.

Your question.
Reply 8553
[video="youtube;33CGZBuJGCI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33CGZBuJGCI[/video]
Reply 8554
[video="youtube;HZCNyxiplgI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZCNyxiplgI[/video]
Original post by The two eds
Habibiti you clearly know nothing about Arabic if you think that is nice

Assalamualaikum. Well, I think that's pretty compared to mine anyway.

I don't know well about khat nasakh, kufi, thuluth - but I know how to write arabic
حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا الْمُغِيرَةُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي الزِّنَادِ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ "‏ خَيْرُ يَوْمٍ طَلَعَتْ فِيهِ الشَّمْسُ يَوْمُ الْجُمُعَةِ فِيهِ خُلِقَ آدَمُ وَفِيهِ أُدْخِلَ الْجَنَّةَ وَفِيهِ أُخْرِجَ مِنْهَا وَلاَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ إِلاَّ فِي يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ ‏" ‏.‏ قَالَ وَفِي الْبَابِ عَنْ أَبِي لُبَابَةَ وَسَلْمَانَ وَأَبِي ذَرٍّ وَسَعْدِ بْنِ عُبَادَةَ وَأَوْسِ بْنِ أَوْسٍ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى حَدِيثُ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏

Abu Hurairah narrated that:

the Prophet said: "The best day that the sun has risen upon is Friday. On it Adam was created, on it he entered Paradise, and on it, he was expelled from it. And the Hour will not be established except on Friday."

Jami at-Tirmidhi
Grade: Sahih

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ، عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِي الزِّنَادِ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ذَكَرَ يَوْمَ الْجُمُعَةِ فَقَالَ "‏ فِيهِ سَاعَةٌ لاَ يُوَافِقُهَا عَبْدٌ مُسْلِمٌ، وَهْوَ قَائِمٌ يُصَلِّي، يَسْأَلُ اللَّهَ تَعَالَى شَيْئًا إِلاَّ أَعْطَاهُ إِيَّاهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَأَشَارَ بِيَدِهِ يُقَلِّلُهَا‏.‏
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (p.b.u.h) talked about Friday and said, "There is an hour (opportune time) on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while praying and asks something from Allah, then Allah will definitely meet his demand." And he (the Prophet) pointed out the shortness of that time with his hands.

Sahih Bukhari
(edited 8 years ago)
Saw on fb.

Status: If you see a sister alone at a bus stop in a dangerous area at night, and you see two people approaching her in a suspicious manner, then be careful and watch out. Indeed, if you keep an eye out for her it would be rewardable and this is from the Sunnah

Person1: akhee, is there a hadith reference for this?

Me: No, this isn’t a direct quote from the prophet (saw), rather, it is an embodiment…

Person 1: ohh so its not Sunnah, jazakallahu khayra, at least that is clarified brother akhi

Me:

Person 2: Ah yes, but similarly following her home and stalking her and entering her house without her permission with the intention of protecting her is also wrong bro. Are you advocating this??

Me: bruh…

Person 3: Ah yes possibly, but we really do need to define the parameters. I mean, what is the definition of dangerous? What is the definition of suspicious? What does keeping an eye out mean? These questions are imperative and must be discussed at great length before we can come to a logical conclusion. Were the people Muslims? Was her abaya black? Was it a Tuesday? Here are a number of things I can deduce from this status….would love to hear your thoughts bro :smile::smile:

Person 4: Fear Allah bro lower your gaze

Tbf I can imagine Muslims pretty much giving all of those responses if it was real.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The two eds
Listen Habibti your Arabic writing skills are very poor, you need to go back to school, preferably in Iran

Ok.

Original post by HSafirah
Assalamualaikum sis, your arabic is nice :biggrin:

Wa'alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullah, jazaakillahu khairan ukhti, need to improve a whole lot...slowly but surely :redface: :hugs:
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
That is one. Known as 'Adaalah.Your question.

What are the rest?

QUIZ QUESTION:

What is the arabic word meaning the criterion to judge between right and wrong and is also the name of the 25th surah?

Latest

Trending

Trending