The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by angelfox
Can't work out whether Henry was serious or fishing last night

He was fishing.

Lol at Ronaldo scoring the exact same goal last weekend with Hernandez setting him up and not celebrating with Hernandez.
Original post by Zürich

Chelsea, that.

Swear there are actually no CFC fans in London. All from the home counties and abroad.

Based on Twitter users location #legitsource The fact you're all talking about us so much speaks volumes #inferioritycomplex
Original post by The Shed End
Based on Twitter users location #legitsource The fact you're all talking about us so much speaks volumes #inferioritycomplex

Can promise you that the correlation between twitter users and fans in an area would be highly statistically significant.

Anecdotally, anyone from London will tell you that the ratio of Chelsea to Arsenal fans is about 1:3.
Original post by Zürich

Chelsea, that.

Swear there are actually no CFC fans in London. All from the home counties and abroad.

Hey where do you get that? Can I check my location?
Original post by Zürich
Can promise you that the correlation between twitter users and fans in an area would be highly statistically significant.

Anecdotally, anyone from London will tell you that the ratio of Chelsea to Arsenal fans is about 1:3.

All those fans and you still can't get a decent atmosphere in your ground

Original post by jam277
He was fishing.

Lol at Ronaldo scoring the exact same goal last weekend with Hernandez setting him up and not celebrating with Hernandez.

Let's also not forget how he ran off celebrating this, then was laughing at the full-time whistle to Richarde Dunne. But he's a typical Arsenal scumbag, lol at how Welbeck celebrated against us at OT and we don't bat an eyelid. Hope Cesc gets a hat-trick this weekend tbh, I really do.
Original post by IceJJFish(IIII)

Let's also not forget how he ran off celebrating this, then was laughing at the full-time whistle to Richarde Dunne. But he's a typical Arsenal scumbag, lol at how Welbeck celebrated against us at OT and we don't bat an eyelid. Hope Cesc gets a hat-trick this weekend tbh, I really do.

What's that got to do with Arsenal?
Original post by al_94
What's that got to do with Arsenal?

Just the fact that if it was a Chelsea player Zurich would go off one some rant about neo-nazi rentboys and marble halls.
^

dupe account alert
Reports coming in (Telegraph) that you've agreed a £21.5m fee for William Carvalho. He'd add some real steel to your midfield. I know most of you are tossing over Schneiderlin though.
Original post by Dirtybit
Reports coming in (Telegraph) that you've agreed a £21.5m fee for William Carvalho. He'd add some real steel to your midfield. I know most of you are tossing over Schneiderlin though.

Skeptical about it. If we wanted him he'd of been here last summer.
Anyway, get ready to be played like you're game
Original post by The Shed End
All those fans and you still can't get a decent atmosphere in your ground

Irony is strong, do you know where I can get the mix tape of chants they blaze out on the system at SB by any chance?

Also we're playing you this weekend so it's not surprising we're talking about you, sounded pretty #salty there tbf
Original post by AR_95
Skeptical about it. If we wanted him he'd of been here last summer.

Last year Sporting were asking for £37m. Wenger wasn't dumb enough to spend that much on him. Moyes was though, we agreed for him but when LVG came in he dis-allowed it.
Reply 8074
Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea...

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea...

X1000

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8075
We won't get Carvalho, and we won't get Higuain either..

These are just media hyped stories with no meaning imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
media can link whatever names they want, at the end of the day, most will simply not join Arsenal: "I'll get injured and won't win anything"
Original post by shawn_o1
media can link whatever names they want, at the end of the day, most will simply not join Arsenal: "I'll get injured and won't win anything"

that wum was so 2013.

Wont win anything? 1 game away from winning 2 back to back trophies..
Original post by SA-1
We won't get Carvalho, and we won't get Higuain either..

These are just media hyped stories with no meaning imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's meaning to the stories, why wouldn't you be interested in Carvalho? Not saying you will buy him, but surely it's believable that there is interest.
Reply 8079
Original post by fallen_acorns
that wum was so 2013.

Wont win anything? 1 game away from winning 2 back to back trophies..

With an 'almost' fully fit squad. It'll be the first time sin e 2005, that's something.

Latest