The Student Room Group

global health and social medicine bsc kcl 2015 offer holders

hello!!
i decided to create this as i couldnt find anywhere that included global health and social medicine offer holders. as its a fairly new course it would be great to know any one else with offers too. and has anyone booked a ticket to the post offer open day?
Hello!

Have you put kings global health as your firm choice? I too have an offer
Reply 2
Original post by skelly123
Hello!

Have you put kings global health as your firm choice? I too have an offer

Yes i Have!! are you attending the post offer open day on wednesday??
Original post by sophiamed
Yes i Have!! are you attending the post offer open day on wednesday??

No I can't do Wednesday but I went a couple of months ago :frown: still haven't firmed it but think I will! Haven't found anyone else who is so it was exciting to see your post :smile: what grades do you need to get?
Reply 4
Original post by skelly123
No I can't do Wednesday but I went a couple of months ago :frown: still haven't firmed it but think I will! Haven't found anyone else who is so it was exciting to see your post :smile: what grades do you need to get?

i know i couldn't find any threads about global health and social medicine at kings. i need to get AAB. what about you?? but hopefully i want to get overall AAA. i hope i will be able to achieve it haha. what about you? are you thinking of getting accommodation? and how did you find the open day?
Reply 5
Hello, I have an offer for the BA in Global Health and Social Medicine. Have you firmed it? Are you thinking about accommodation? I live really far from London and i am very concerned about moving out, finding my way around London and making friends. Are you looking forward to starting? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by katelg97
Hello, I have an offer for the BA in Global Health and Social Medicine. Have you firmed it? Are you thinking about accommodation? I live really far from London and i am very concerned about moving out, finding my way around London and making friends. Are you looking forward to starting? :smile:

Hi!! i havent yet as im still unsure. i live in london so wont be taking accomodation, but it the accomodation at Kings looks great. Don't worry i am nervous too!! when i went to the post offer taster day it was okay but in some areas it was a bit long. overall it is a fascinating course and the people there are really kind. the library by the way is amazing and its in the heart of london!!
Reply 7
Original post by sophiamed
Hi!! i havent yet as im still unsure. i live in london so wont be taking accomodation, but it the accomodation at Kings looks great. Don't worry i am nervous too!! when i went to the post offer taster day it was okay but in some areas it was a bit long. overall it is a fascinating course and the people there are really kind. the library by the way is amazing and its in the heart of london!!

Did you decide to firm in the end? I did eventually, just the day before the deadline. Feeling a bit better about it now, glad to know im not the only one nervous aha. Yeah thats what i thought but hopefully it'll be a good course its definitely different to most degrees ive looked at. Will you be commuting far if you decide to go? Being in London is such a pull and a negative at the same time, going to save up so i can afford to come home a lot! Are you doing A levels atm?
:smile:
Reply 8
Original post by katelg97
Did you decide to firm in the end? I did eventually, just the day before the deadline. Feeling a bit better about it now, glad to know im not the only one nervous aha. Yeah thats what i thought but hopefully it'll be a good course its definitely different to most degrees ive looked at. Will you be commuting far if you decide to go? Being in London is such a pull and a negative at the same time, going to save up so i can afford to come home a lot! Are you doing A levels atm?
:smile:

i firmed Kings too!! yes i will be commuting alot via the underground! how far would it be for you? i knew that we would be nervous and anxious so i created this thread so we can share anything we want concerning this course at Kings!!:smile: so dont worry:smile:x yep im in my final year of A levels
Reply 9
Hi, I hope you are all well and got the results you wanted today! I'm currently a BSc Global Health & Social Medicine student at King's and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about the course, King's or just studying in London :biggrin:
Reply 10
http://www.kclghs.com/forum.html#/

Join the forum if you want to know more about the Global Health and Social Medicine course at KCL! :smile:

Lisa - Social Secretay of the Global Health Society
Original post by salmarim
Hi, I hope you are all well and got the results you wanted today! I'm currently a BSc Global Health & Social Medicine student at King's and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about the course, King's or just studying in London :biggrin:

Hi! Would you mind sharing what your timetable looks like (on average)?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
What is the total intake per year for BSc global health and social medicine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending