Strict and often unfair punishment
Fairly bad equipment/poor school
Focus on academic progress and succeed to doing so
Amazing track record
Pretty Hogwarty
However outside school achievements are not supported
Its an academy
Do not seem to be very understanding at the sight of student problems

or HWSF (Use your own experience with the school to compare with school 1).

There's a lot of factors you need to take into consideration, like 'which is closest', 'how will I get along with others there', but I think the most important factor is the statistics being achieved at the school. Knowing that HWSF has no statistics yet it can be difficult choosing, but I'm personally trusting them as I'm fully convinced that I can achieve the best studying there. Hope that helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samispector
There's a lot of factors you need to take into consideration, like 'which is closest', 'how will I get along with others there', but I think the most important factor is the statistics being achieved at the school. Knowing that HWSF has no statistics yet it can be difficult choosing, but I'm personally trusting them as I'm fully convinced that I can achieve the best studying there. Hope that helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, the other school is closer than hwsf by about 40 minutes, Ill get along with both people (probably hwsf people more as they are new as well, the other school, kids will already know each other and so i may be an outcast (very very very very very very very low chances of that happening)). Yeah, I hope ill do good in both.
Original post by Foodatastic
Well, the other school is closer than hwsf by about 40 minutes, Ill get along with both people (probably hwsf people more as they are new as well, the other school, kids will already know each other and so i may be an outcast (very very very very very very very low chances of that happening)). Yeah, I hope ill do good in both.
Just out of interest, what is the other school?
Well, it might interest you to know that I've experienced both styles of education that you mentioned- feel free to PM me if you want to talk more about this
Original post by couruthim
Well, it might interest you to know that I've experienced both styles of education that you mentioned- feel free to PM me if you want to talk more about this

Sure, will do. Thanks.
hi does anyone know that if you do not get a A in one of your chosen subjects, can you change it for one you have got an A in. I have chosen to study music, chemistry, maths and physics. If I didn't get an A in physics, would I be able to do biology instead if I got an A. cheers
Original post by robertson12
hi does anyone know that if you do not get a A in one of your chosen subjects, can you change it for one you have got an A in. I have chosen to study music, chemistry, maths and physics. If I didn't get an A in physics, would I be able to do biology instead if I got an A. cheers
Yes you would be allowed
Reply 767
I live in North London, my borough is Redbridge.
Original post by samnaps
I live in North London, my borough is Redbridge.

Same. Haha. redbridge girl as well. What part?
Reply 769
Haha yep, between hainault and Chigwell, you?
Original post by samnaps
Haha yep, between hainault and Chigwell, you?

Gants Hill
Reply 771
Original post by Braidednightmare
Gants Hill

That's like 10 mins from me
Yh. a few of my friends live in that area.
Is there anyone that attends Harris Westminster here? I am looking for someone. :smile:
Reply 775

I'm slightly confused about this induction day. Are those lectures part of the induction or is it something entirely separate?
Also have you received an e-mail or something about the induction etc.?

I might go to the maths one- it depends on how I feel about revision though because my triple science exams are on the following week :/
Reply 776
I'm worried I might not be able to get an A for maths; if I do not get the grade is it possible to change it to english language? I regularly get a* in English but I'm doing maths for economics in uni
Original post by yasi98
I'm slightly confused about this induction day. Are those lectures part of the induction or is it something entirely separate?
Also have you received an e-mail or something about the induction etc.?

I might go to the maths one- it depends on how I feel about revision though because my triple science exams are on the following week :/

The induction day is not the lectures definitely, letters will be sent regarding the induction day. The lectures are under another subheading. I'm not going to English, never was liked English, the maths lecture is happening two days before my Further maths exam. so no :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Xctv
I'm worried I might not be able to get an A for maths; if I do not get the grade is it possible to change it to english language? I regularly get a* in English but I'm doing maths for economics in uni

I'm scared as hell about GCSE Computing and economics, i barely did anything for them and those teachers ditched us for a holiday. :'(
Reply 779
I'm scared as hell about GCSE Computing and economics, i barely did anything for them and those teachers ditched us for a holiday. :'(

I'm doing gcse computing as well, is the exam hard to get a b?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending