The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Schneiderlin > Gundogan :wink:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Spurs gonna spurs.

Still took 4 points from us this season tho. BANTA.

Don't forget though, they were claiming they're better than us and are getting top four ahead of us after that loss.. look at them now :')
Nah Arsenal have good enough defenders as it stands. I'd say Evans would do well for a club like Sunderland :colone:
Lamela just did a Maradona
Reply 8124
Genuinely wouldn't give a **** about Gundagon going to united if we get Schniederlin. Proven in the PL, strong, and isn't as injury prone.

Got a feeling Wenger will act early like last year.. well I hope so anyway.

Summer will be ****ed for us fans though. Media will play with our emotions :frown:
Original post by shawn_o1
Lamela just did a Maradona

Don't forget though, according to Michael Owen its justified cause its "Chest protection"... Since when do you need to protect your chest -.-
Lel. Fabregas returns to where it all began. I just know his reception will be awful :facepalm2: Move on Gooners.

[video="youtube;UPP3QtYA2o4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPP3QtYA2o4[/video]
Reply 8127
How the **** have I not seen this :lol:

[video]https://youtu.be/Nk33XNJPnTI[/video]

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Lel. Fabregas returns to where it all began. I just know his reception will be awful :facepalm2: Move on Gooners.

[video="youtube;UPP3QtYA2o4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPP3QtYA2o4[/video]

How can you not love Claude though tbh?
Reply 8129
Would really love to see soton in Europe, can see them doing well
Reply 8130
Lol, Liverpool are still ****
annoying seeing city back in 2nd..

Anyway, we know where things stand. 2pts or more from chelsea + united = 2nd done,
Regardless if we get Sncheiderlin or not, I will be upset if UTD get Gundogan because we'd be missing out on a world class player, compared to Sncheiderlin who is PL proven but far from "world class". Gundogan would have fit nicely in our midfield alongside Coquelin but you can't have em all I guess.

We're in need of another Attacking mid(or Striker), CM and a prospect LB for the future (in that case I wouldn't even count the LB as a signing for the first team) so in reality we're looking at only 2 main signings here. Leave's a lot of the budget left and means even if we don't get a world class CM like Gundogan (not that he needs to be world class), we can focus our marquee signing on the attacking player which won't be a bad thing at all.
Original post by fallen_acorns
annoying seeing city back in 2nd..

Anyway, we know where things stand. 2pts or more from chelsea + united = 2nd done,

Yeah, but I have an irk we'll be sucker punched and loose to both Chelsea and UTD. Would be disappointed with anything other than 2nd even with the the FA cup
Original post by AR_95
Yeah, but I have an irk we'll be sucker punched and loose to both Chelsea and UTD. Would be disappointed with anything other than 2nd even with the the FA cup

to be honest, 2nd is just a bonus for me.

I really would not be sad about 2nd or 3rd..

4th would annoy me however.
Original post by fallen_acorns
to be honest, 2nd is just a bonus for me.

I really would not be sad about 2nd or 3rd..

4th would annoy me however.

Agreed. I wouldnt care less if United finish 2nd or 3rd or even 4th. I know 4th comes with a qualifying tie but meh. Top 4 is top 4 and if you arent winning the title, does it really matter if you finish 2nd,3rd or 4th? Thats the way i see it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Agreed. I wouldnt care less if United finish 2nd or 3rd or even 4th. I know 4th comes with a qualifying tie but meh. Top 4 is top 4 and if you arent winning the title, does it really matter if you finish 2nd,3rd or 4th? Thats the way i see it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get what you mean :smile:

The only reason 4th annoys me, is its where we finish so so much that its just expected now - and predictable.

Its why I am looking forward to our game with you.. it matters for final palces, so its exciting. but at the end of the day, its a game between two winners, with no real looser.

(liverpool being the only looser here..)
Has anyone else seen that Kyle Walker video?

Don't watch it
Arsenal are too good atm to finish anything below 3rd. Its ultimately down to whether City don't flop even more.
From MU point of view 3rd (or above) would be a miracle considering how **** we were at the start of the season.
Reply 8139
Pahahahahahahaaaaaa we're still second

Latest