The Student Room Group

Duncan of Jordanstone applications 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well then, here's mine:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/132151910@N04/
It's not the best, but oh well. And also the gif doesn't seem to want to be moving on Flickr.
Hey guys! I'm applying for here for first year. I got rejected from ECA but I'm feeling hopeful about this. :biggrin:

Are all your portfolios complete now or are you guys still sorting final touches?
Reply 22
Original post by tronicfalc
Hey guys! I'm applying for here for first year. I got rejected from ECA but I'm feeling hopeful about this. :biggrin:

Are all your portfolios complete now or are you guys still sorting final touches?

I got rejected from them too! My portfolios pretty much done, what about you? X
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Olivcj
I got rejected from them too! My portfolios pretty much done, what about you? X

Me too haha :biggrin: my portfolio and all wasn't well prepared I started way too late so it's not a suprise heh.. I really hope for Dundee otherwise i'll wait a year... I really just applied to ECA and Dundee because they were my fav choices.. (I'm not from UK)

Keeping fingers crossed for all who didn't get a reply yet :redface:
Reply 24
Original post by rivvies
Me too haha :biggrin: my portfolio and all wasn't well prepared I started way too late so it's not a suprise heh.. I really hope for Dundee otherwise i'll wait a year... I really just applied to ECA and Dundee because they were my fav choices.. (I'm not from UK)

Keeping fingers crossed for all who didn't get a reply yet :redface:

That's the same as me, my portfolios far more developed now then it was earlier this year!

Aaaah where are you from? :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Olivcj
That's the same as me, my portfolios far more developed now then it was earlier this year!

Aaaah where are you from? :smile:

I'm from Germany :smile:!

I totally forgot about the whole applications/portfolio thing as we Germans generally apply to Uni after exams (around July), so the admissions process is fairly quick. Sending the application via UCAS in January already was such a rush and I was quite stressed out before haha
I've got a couple of things to finish off and a few annotations to add but for the most part I'm done. I feel much more prepared than I did about ECA. More time to work definitely makes it less stressful applying.
Reply 27
Do you guys know how many places there are and how many apply for the general foundation course??
Reply 29
Handed in my portfolio today guys, anyone else handed theirs in yet? :smile:
Reply 30
I had to hand in mine already (23rd March)! I wish you guys all the luck. Let's keep our fingers crossed for offers :smile:!
Reply 31
Original post by rivvies
I had to hand in mine already (23rd March)! I wish you guys all the luck. Let's keep our fingers crossed for offers :smile:!

Thank you! Good luck to you too! So nervous about the offers coming out, should be around 2 1/2 weeks :s-smilie:
Reply 32
Yup, mine went in today too!

Super nervous though :s-smilie:
Reply 33
Original post by Makker
Yup, mine went in today too!

Super nervous though :s-smilie:

Me too, can't explain how scared I am :frown:
Submitting my portfolio today. Tense times haha. Good luck everyone!
Hey everyone, is it Monday the 27th we collect our portfolios? I forgot what the guy there told me :confused:
Reply 36
I think it's the 25th? But maybe I'm wrong!
Reply 37
Original post by tronicfalc
Hey everyone, is it Monday the 27th we collect our portfolios? I forgot what the guy there told me :confused:

Saturday 25th or Monday 27th from 10am-4pm! Any of those two dates :smile:
Thanks guys :biggrin:
Reply 39
Anyone know what happens when you're getting your folio couriered back to you? The guy on the day said that I'd get it delivered but I haven't heard anything from them and am worried now that I may need to collect it.

Quick Reply

Latest