The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Strom
I don't even get study leave this year :o:o:o:o:o:o

I get study leave from half term and then i don't have to go back after my exams..
Original post by Strom
I have nothing to say to that :angry: We don't get anything!

You don't have leavers day?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5602
WHY DONT I HAVE STUDY LEAVE THIS YEAR???:'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have any tips for aqa french reading and listening?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skittles17
Does anyone have any tips for aqa french reading and listening?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yuppp. For Reading if you're taking foundation it's pretty simple they're all multiple choice with simple vocabulary. For higher the first three exercises aim for full marks because mostly these exercises are also on foundation. Then after that there's harder questions some you have to write reasons and full sentenced answers; yet the good thing is that you can get up to 12-15 mistakes and still get an A*!

Posted from TSR Mobile
has everyone here finished all their content?? Like in my school we haven't even finished c7 and b7 for science and the social inequality module for sociology and module 3.5 for business

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kxylah
has everyone here finished all their content?? Like in my school we haven't even finished c7 and b7 for science and the social inequality module for sociology and module 3.5 for business

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have a bit of history left but apart from that I'm done in all subjects :smile:
Is anyone doing AQA GCSE General Studies? I have no idea what I have to do with this bloody case study booklet
Thank youu!
Revised like 4 hrs or 3 and a half in morning and afternoon but done nothing since sigh... Jus so lazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gilo98
We have a bit of history left but apart from that I'm done in all subjects :smile:

Omg I'm so worried my school is so **** only 30% get 5 A*-C grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
ok my school is really weird and we do cambridge igcse for our sciences is anyone here doing that and how are you finding chemistry because i've found it so difficult but i think im finally getting it also isnt it so great that we get our science exams done within like the first two weeks :biggrin: eeep mine start on the 6th of may!! not long now!!
ALSO is anybody here doing tkam and an inspector calls for one of the modern texts eng lit exam?? how are you feeling about it???
also my german oral exam is on tuesday (the 28th of april) which is a day before my birthday D: great
Original post by kxylah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow. Our school is 68%. Oh well, as long as you do your best those averages shouldn't really mean much. If you're looking to go to uni aparently they look at your grades in a relative form so if you went to an all A* school and got all A's and someone went to a school with D's as the average and they got A/B's they'd prefer the second person as it shows they work harder and are better suited
Original post by kxylah

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: and I thought mines was bad!
Reply 5614
I hate physics, I feel like I have wasted the whole day on it and haven't learnt anything 😡, any tips? Btw who here enjoys physics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
I hate physics, I feel like I have wasted the whole day on it and haven't learnt anything 😡, any tips? Btw who here enjoys physics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not exactly my favorite subject either 😰. The only thing I can suggest is just try and forget that's it's physics and don't keep thinking about how much you hate it, instead just plan out exactly what you want to do and then focus on getting it done, and think of something you'd want to do after to reward yourself!
Original post by SSAA9
I hate physics, I feel like I have wasted the whole day on it and haven't learnt anything ������, any tips? Btw who here enjoys physics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I enjoy Physics for some strange reason. What have you been studying?
I have until 19 July full of exams!! They start in two weeks and last for 40 days and I'm screwed. I really want to go into medicine and I just can't sit for 8 hours with breaks and revise.
How much have you guys all done in terms of revision??? Please make me feel better about myself 😂😭😭😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skittles17
I got an A in my english language speaking and an A in my cw for my english literature. Do you think I can get an A* in either? I asked my teacher and he basically said only very few people get A* and I'll probably get an A. :frown:

this is a bit of a late reply but i thought u might wanna know the speaking and listening controlled assessment have a 0% weighting since last year i.e. they dont affect your grade whatsoever
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
this is a bit of a late reply but i thought u might wanna know the speaking and listening controlled assessment have a 0% weighting since last year i.e. they dont affect your grade whatsoever

If it's AQA that is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest