The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Yh man. Allahhuma barak lahu. He has some great posts :biggrin:

He is really a lovely guy MashAllah

Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Alhamdulillah. Btw is your fb cover photo of a chandelier?

Someone has been stalking loooool
Original post by HAnwar
It's hard for people to see that when reading your posts. You have a lot of Islamic knowledge Masha Allah. More than most of the Muslims here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do any other brothers and sisters absolutely hate the religion board on this site? It's the most toxic piece of crap I've ever seen.
Original post by Ruh
How many times have you reverted now?

:sigh:

Are you takfeering me bro

You know what they say... When you say someone aint a muslim when they are a muslim, your comment bounces back on yourself

Dangerous things youre saying
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swagmaster420
I'm not British.

Umm...good for you?
Original post by Wahid-r
Umm...good for you?

Good? No it's GREAT! In my experience British people are the most unfriendly people on Earth, and it shows in the religion board with countless personal attacks and general being a douchebag, and when you call them out on it they go all "MUH FREEDUMB OF SPEECH" as if there's no such thing as being civil.
But Americans? Man when I visited my cousin in Dearborn, MI it was GREAT. Everyone was super friendly and tolerant, unlike the Brits who scream "AHHH SHERRYA LORE IS COMING" every minute of the day.
Good? No it's GREAT! In my experience British people are the most unfriendly people on Earth, and it shows in the religion board with countless personal attacks and general being a douchebag, and when you call them out on it they go all "MUH FREEDUMB OF SPEECH" as if there's no such thing as being civil.
But Americans? Man when I visited my cousin in Dearborn, MI it was GREAT. Everyone was super friendly and tolerant, unlike the Brits who scream "AHHH SHERRYA LORE IS COMING" every minute of the day.

So you tar a whole population due to the actions of a minority?

Can you imagine if someone did that to Muslims? :eek:
I'm sure you'd take no issues with that.
Do any other brothers and sisters absolutely hate the religion board on this site? It's the most toxic piece of crap I've ever seen.

There is a lot of hate and nasty stuff said about islam on a daily basis, yeah. They are obsessed with islam

But dont let what they say get to you. We have allah on our side and the haters have noone. We will be victorious

They will see the error in their ways one day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wahid-r
Please quote where I generalised the entire Muslim populace, and attacked them all as people.

"I don't like racism/generalisations so I'll do the same" - flawless logic.

If you cant beat em, join em?

:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The infamous Q.
If you cant beat em, join em?

:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough. But after you join them, you can't take the moral high ground anymore.
Original post by Wahid-r
How is attacking Islam = attacking individual Muslims themselves?

Again, you're assuming that every British person is the same. Can you not see how much of a hypocrite you are? How you're doing the very thing you claim you're against?
There's no point trying to reason with you here.

Hey I said at the start that I was speaking from experience, sure there are some good Brits scattered here and there but majority rules.
Hey I said at the start that I was speaking from experience, sure there are some good Brits scattered here and there but majority rules.

I see, I apologise. I didn't realise you'd conducted a census of the population, or at least a random sample using hypothesis testing. I look forward to reading your research.

I'm sure the EDL don't use the exact same rhetoric. "I'm speaking from experience."
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Wahid-r
I see, I apologise. I didn't realise you'd conducted a census of the population, or at least a random sample using hypothesis testing. I look forward to reading your research.

I'm sure the EDL don't use the exact same rhetoric. "I'm speaking from experience."

First of all I'm glad you don't like the EDL.
Second thanks for the positive comments about my research, it took long to conduct it all but it was oh so worth it.
You can get crisps which are bacon flavoured

My question is that are these crisps halal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're vegetarian so it's fine. It just has a meaty flavour, doesn't even taste like proper bacon.
Gtfo of here you dumb ****, think you're funny? ****! What's with ex-muslims behaving like ****ing morons?

Please refrain from speaking like this in the ISOC.

I will repeat the opening post to you:

The TSR Islamic Society aims to unite both Muslims and non-Muslims alike, with the intention of discussing issues relating to Islam, current world affairs, seeking and offering advice for one another and general respectful chat (within reason) so long as all sides are respectful and keep proper Akhlaaq (manners).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes if they have the vegetarian symbol on them.

Them bacon noodles = much wow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's really not about how you begin your journey, rather how you end it. See, a man once decided he was going to kill rasullullah sallallahu alayhi wasalam, and he became the second sahabah promised jannah on earth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wahid-r
No thanks. It's a public forum, so I think I'll stay as long as I like.

Not mate, but "bro"? :s-smilie:

Come on guys, this is a public forum but it has rules and a community where we expect everyone to have respect for other members and not create a hostile atmosphere.

Let's get this thread back on track please...
Original post by Captain Jack
Come on guys, this is a public forum but it has rules and a community where we expect everyone to have respect for other members and not create a hostile atmosphere.

Let's get this thread back on track please...

If you read it again, I posted an Islamic music video. Then I was attacked, to which I responded. Then I tried to point out that it's not right to be racist. Please point out where I was being unnecessarily hostile.

Latest