The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Coutinho in TOTY?
The guy goes missing in big games.
He gets robbed.
Cout being in TOTY is a ****ing joke, Fabregas or even Ozil have been better than him tbh. Cahill shouldn't be in it either, but 9 out of 11 I agree with which isn't too bad compared to FIFA World Cup best XI and UEFA TOTY
Original post by leinad2012
Chelsea weren't the "little horse", they haven't been the little horse since 2003...

They had a strikeforce of Torres, Eto'o and Ba last year in comparison to Suarez+Sturridge, Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic etc. so they were definitely the underdog. Of course you can argue with their financial muscle it was poor planning more than anything which cost them, but they would always struggle to win it when they had virtually no goals up top.
Ivanovic shouldn't be there either tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the same with the "Wenger Out" brigade, they only show up when Arsenal lose whether it be 1-0, 6-0 or 6-5. I think they'll still show up even if Arsenal draw.
At least Newcastle's "Ashley Out" brigade are reasonable, their team lose week in week out
Original post by sr90
Just wait a couple of hours until Chelsea win and all the ''Wenger Out'' cries return.

The Wenger Out have always been there even after wins their opinion doesnt change. It's just after a loss they're heard more as other fans fall silent with no reply or tying to make excuses.
Cout being in TOTY is a ****ing joke, Fabregas or even Ozil have been better than him tbh. Cahill shouldn't be in it either, but 9 out of 11 I agree with which isn't too bad compared to FIFA World Cup best XI and UEFA TOTY

Also Aguero shoud be in there
Original post by al_94

Instead of who
Original post by IceJJFish(IIII)
Instead of who

Anyone of them but Kane especially
Original post by al_94
Anyone of them but Kane especially

Nah kane has to be in TOTY.
Original post by ThatGuyRik
Nah kane has to be in TOTY.

Why because he's English?
Original post by al_94

Idc about what club he plays for or where hes from.

Have you seen his performance this season?
Original post by al_94

No he shouldn't, do remind me what Aguero has done in the PL this season? Giroud is more worthy of a place than Aguero tbh
Original post by al_94

Because he's the second top scorer in the PL despite playing in an inferior team to Chelsea and City.
Original post by IceJJFish(IIII)
They had a strikeforce of Torres, Eto'o and Ba last year in comparison to Suarez+Sturridge, Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic etc. so they were definitely the underdog. Of course you can argue with their financial muscle it was poor planning more than anything which cost them, but they would always struggle to win it when they had virtually no goals up top.

And they had a defence of Cech, Terry, Cahill and Cole, compared to Liverpool who had Jones or Mignolet, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel and Jose Enrique, some of which were injured for large spells
And they had a defence of Cech, Terry, Cahill and Cole, compared to Liverpool who had Jones or Mignolet, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel and Jose Enrique, some of which were injured for large spells

Flanagan-Skrtel-Sakho-Cissokho was our defence last season
aguero will win the golden boot despite being out for half of the season

i would have gone with
De Gea
Clyne - Fonte - Terry - Bertrand
Fabregas - Matic
Hazard - Sanchez
Kane - Aguero

why do they even do TOTY now anyway?
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Flanagan-Skrtel-Sakho-Cissokho was our defence last season

My point exactly, it was ****, compared to Chelsea's, and them not signing a decent striker was their own doing, Wengs was right about the whole "little horse", "not in the title race", it was an act by Mou to keep the fans on side if they ****ed up and didn't win the league, as is what happened
No he shouldn't, do remind me what Aguero has done in the PL this season? Giroud is more worthy of a place than Aguero tbh

He scored the most goals this season.
one hunnit and fifty cuz

Latest