The Student Room Group

UNIQ Summer School 2015

Scroll to see replies

I got purple too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amyfirkin
Anyone travelling form birmingham international on the 25th July?

Hi, I'm doing the earth sciences course that week and should be travelling from there. Where are you from
Hi guys. I will be doing UNIQ from the 4th of July to the 10th of July.
I just wanted to ask if any of you could help me - I've been trying to register for an account on the website so that I can get involved in the forum but it keeps saying 'invalid answer' everytime?

Thank You
Original post by Bronagh Hackett
Hi, I'm doing the earth sciences course that week and should be travelling from there. Where are you from

I live in chelmsley wood, what about you?
I'm from Northern Ireland, so I think I'm flying to Birmingham
Original post by Bronagh Hackett
I'm from Northern Ireland, so I think I'm flying to Birmingham

Ahh okay, then getting the train to Oxford?
Original post by amyfirkin
Ahh okay, then getting the train to Oxford?

Yeah, thats the plan
Original post by ahussain12
Hi guys. I will be doing UNIQ from the 4th of July to the 10th of July.
I just wanted to ask if any of you could help me - I've been trying to register for an account on the website so that I can get involved in the forum but it keeps saying 'invalid answer' everytime?

Thank You

Once you have filled out your details, there is a very straightforward question that they ask you. You must get this correct for the account to be made. There is also an image and they request you write down the letters/numbers that you can see

Double check the answers you are putting down and then you should be set to start using the account :smile:
Hey! I'm doing Biology between the 11th and 17th of July and I'm from London. Is anyone else on a summer school the same week as me?
Reply 609
Original post by kingaaran
Hey! I'm doing Biology between the 11th and 17th of July and I'm from London. Is anyone else on a summer school the same week as me?

Heyy! I'm on the 11th to 17th also :smile: but I'm doing engineering instead.
Hi everyone! I'm doing Spanish at UNIQ from 18th-24th July which is Week 3?????? Looking forward to meeting some of you hopefully and i'm getting the train Leicester-Birmingham-Oxford on the 18th if anyone wants to travel with me!
Original post by evethompsxn
Hi everyone! I'm doing Spanish at UNIQ from 18th-24th July which is Week 3?????? Looking forward to meeting some of you hopefully and i'm getting the train Leicester-Birmingham-Oxford on the 18th if anyone wants to travel with me!

Hey I'm doing German the same week as you so I'll see you there! But I'm travelling from up north so :tongue:
Original post by tigergirl8282
Hey I'm doing German the same week as you so I'll see you there! But I'm travelling from up north so :tongue:

Ah okay, looking forward to seeing you there regardless!
I got bright yellow
Original post by hola!!
Heyy! I'm on the 11th to 17th also :smile: but I'm doing engineering instead.

Yay! Where are you from? Have you signed up to the forums yet? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wolstenholme52
I got bright yellow

:redface: I got purple :tongue: I want yellow haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 616
Yay! Where are you from? Have you signed up to the forums yet? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from Preston, what about you? I did, kinda. It lets me see all the general ones but it won't let me access the week 2 forum :/ I don't know why. What course are you doing?
Original post by hola!!
I'm from Preston, what about you? I did, kinda. It lets me see all the general ones but it won't let me access the week 2 forum :/ I don't know why. What course are you doing?

I'm from Heathrow, haha! Is there a week 2 forum? :redface:oooo

I'm doing Biology - I was so close to applying for Maths though, haha.

What A Levels are you studying and how are they going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 618
I'm from Heathrow, haha! Is there a week 2 forum? :redface:oooo

I'm doing Biology - I was so close to applying for Maths though, haha.

What A Levels are you studying and how are they going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, apparently so. Oh wow, that sounds great :smile: I'm doing Maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. And yourself? They're going good I think, thank you, not sure about chemistry through haha :')
Reply 619
:redface: I got purple :tongue: I want yellow haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have yellow, it's my least favourite colour :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending