The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

I'm really really freaking out. I don't want to have to wait another yr :frown: I just wonder what realistically pple wulda been scorin in their interviews
id say there would be some getting 60 especially if they have long time worked in a healthcare setting
Reply 942
i felt like i havent slept in weeks, the last threads suggest that UU will come out with their decisions next week sometime, i just want the wait to be over :frown:
I know but it all goes by the semester dates they were diffeent last year but 7 th may we will know 2 more weeks guys just have to hang in there
They definitely won't come out next week..cz they interviewing right up to the 30th. Yea I've volunteered for yrs tho with various social care organisations directly working an delivering programmes to young pple but I definitely havn scored near ten out of ten in every question lol. I can only hope I've done better than I think
Reply 945
BOOO! :frown:
Original post by jenny coll
I'm not sure if it's 1000 over both r not,. Aww so we've another 12 days myb to wait. I know my friend Las yr didn't hear until the 7th

How did you find out it was 1000 for interview?
I can't even remember where I heard that from think it was when I was up in magee for my interview someone said it
Reply 948
1000 applicants? That's crazy, I knew it was competitive but wow! Suppose it's a good thing that a lot of people want to help change other people's lives, but... Isn't so good for us as it is so competitive to get into.. Lol
Just think by tomorrow we will be able to say 'I'll find out next week!!' Lol really hope it works out for everyone :smile:
Original post by Nicoh88
Just think by tomorrow we will be able to say 'I'll find out next week!!' Lol really hope it works out for everyone :smile:

So true nicoh, I really hope it works out for us all to, just need to know one way or the other, so I can start making plans....

But as you say one more week..

Bernie x
Reply 951
Terrifying to think!!

All the best for everyone ! we all know we deserve a place so kak that there is so view spaces, but fingers crossed!:smile:
Hi!
Im in the same boat! Still waiting :frown: has anyone here applied for SWC? Ps. Using an account my brother set up for me, excuse the username hahaha
Reply 953
Anyone think the last stretch of waiting is the worst!? I am so anxious and keep checking my emails every hour for an email from ucas. 7th May cant come quick enough!!
Reply 954
Yes I'm a nervous wreck :frown:
Yes I agree it's going to b a nerve wrecking week r So. I keep trying to imagine what I will see when I do open ucas
Hi guys, heard yesterday that a girl got declined last week from queens. She had interview weeks ago so just wondering if queens have started on their decisions.
Jeepers that's scary haven't heard of anyone rejected yet. X
Thats the 1st iv heard too apart frm my cousin who failed interview. Im wondering do they start rejecting the lower rank 1st would that be y that girl heard back. Aw I'm so nervous again, il be gutted if I don't get in lol
I'm the same andrea I will very annoyed if I don't get a place but my friend's said to Me even if we haven't got a place doesn't Mean we didn't do well in the interview it's due to the competition as many applyingCould already b social work assistants r health professionals and they'd have a better understanding of the buzz words they wanted to Hear. We can jus hope our experience and skills have helped us and we've scored equally as high. It's horrible waiting this long and still maybe not getting In :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest