The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Student Finance :grumble:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
I hope it was okay! :lovehug: And you didn't choke on all the cheesey-ness. :colondollar:

It was adorable! :love:
Original post by IDukem
Student Finance :grumble:

:jumphug: I hated dealing with them too.
Original post by CescaD96
:jumphug:

Thoughts.

Spoiler

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard

I'm not as bad as I was earlier this week.
:jumphug: I hated dealing with them too.

It's not quite as long as it was in applying for first year, but still confusing nonetheless :hugs:
I'm not as bad as I was earlier this week.

that's something then! hopefully the new week brings good fortune for you!
Original post by IDukem
It's not quite as long as it was in applying for first year, but still confusing nonetheless :hugs:

It was honestly the most confusing thing I had ever read in my life, more confusing that UCAS at the beginning.

that's something then! hopefully the new week brings good fortune for you!

Hopefully. :smile: My last full week in sixth form.
Hopefully. :smile: My last full week in sixth form.

ah okay, doing anything to celebrate? :smile:
Don't know how it's possible to be this tired on 9 hours sleep when I've not been up for 12 hours straight yet. So tired. Cracking headache and I feel sick too.

Busy week at work though so I have to go in. Don't want to take any time off either because I'm too stubborn and if I do it'll go on my references for uni which I can't afford (not that I've had a lot of time off, but every little counts :frown:)

Just feel very much like this picture atm: (not sure how big it is, tw I guess)

Spoiler

Thoughts.

Spoiler

you certainly aren't alone in that regard. i'm pretty certain most of my problems could be fixable if i could just convince myself i'm worthy of having people try to help me. :P
How the frigging hell do I stop the anon button being auto checked?!
Original post by samreids
you certainly aren't alone in that regard. i'm pretty certain most of my problems could be fixable if i could just convince myself i'm worthy of having people try to help me. :P

I've had full blown arguments with my counsellor and my mh nurse over it. They don't understand.
ah okay, doing anything to celebrate? :smile:

The following week, day of the election, my whole year is going out together to celebrate. I'm still undecided whether to go.
The following week, day of the election, my whole year is going out together to celebrate. I'm still undecided whether to go.

ah okay, how come you aren't sure whether to go?
:cry:
Original post by Pathway
:cry:

:jumphug: around if you need me?

---------
Feel so tired and low and ill and anxious and frustrated, fed up of everything :frown: hope people are ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone else hate walking along a road which is packed with traffic? I really really hate it, but unfortunately sometimes there is no way around it :sad:
Urgh.

I just want my mum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest