The Student Room Group

Starbucks vs Costa

:smile::smile:

Scroll to see replies

Costa

Less basic bitches
Reply 2
Starbucks. Costa's skinny chai tea latte is awful 💁
costa, he's in tots and nearly has 20 goals in his debut season, never even heard of starbucks.
My kitchen

I don't understand why people pay for one cup of coffee the amount they can pay for about 50 cups. This sentence is confusing. I've lost the ability to brain. :fluffy:
Costa (although their sandwiches are well overpriced):biggrin:
starbucks iced drinks are the best
but costas hot drinks are better than the hot ones at starbucks...
Both terrible.

Go to a proper coffee shop.
Original post by little_wizard123
Both terrible.

haha, was honestly waiting for a comment like this.
Costa. I'm not a fan of the "what's your name so I can write it on a cup" thing at Starbucks. Seems weird walking around with my name on the cup like I should hold that cup with pride :colone:xx
Original post by quentinhamilton
haha, was honestly waiting for a comment like this.

There's an app that tells you where the best independent coffee shops are. Go there, you noobs :mad:

Also, people sat inside a coffee shop with takeaway cups should be rounded up and shot. It's embarrassing.
Original post by NeverTooLatte
Costa. I'm not a fan of the "what's your name so I can write it on a cup" thing at Starbucks. Seems weird walking around with my name on the cup like I should hold that cup with pride :colone:xx

It's all about advertising. It's actually really smart.
It's all about advertising. It's actually really smart.

Oh I suppose it works on the majority but not me. Only did it once, never again. Just found it too personal for a quick pop in and out moment :smile:
Original post by NeverTooLatte

haha that particular advertising seems to only appeal to white girls
Both extremely overpriced and overrated (adding caffé nero to the list too), so neither.
Original post by quentinhamilton
haha that particular advertising seems to only appeal to white girls

I am white :confused:
Anyway, as you can see by my username, lattes all the way :wink:
I love both but would probably say Costa.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never had a hot drink at either of these places. :redface: I had a lovely milkshake at Costa though, so I'll pick that.
Original post by drowzee
I've never had a hot drink at either of these places. :redface: I had a lovely milkshake at Costa though, so I'll pick that.
I'd say Costa too :P
Reply 19
Both terrible.

Hipster scum :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest