The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ParadoxSocks
Thank you. Going to go and ask at reception and then go to the library if I have to *grumbles*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck for tomorrow!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
struggling. :cry:

Spoiler

Original post by furryface12
:jumphug: around if you need me?

---------
Feel so tired and low and ill and anxious and frustrated, fed up of everything :frown: hope people are ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dont know :cry:
Lonelypony. Miss somebody very much and am always resisting the urge to message them because I know they'll just be distant or not bother replying. :cry:
I worry about my inner strength, if I let myself crack then everything will tumble down and I don't know if I could build it all back up again. I feel like bloody humpty dumpty.
Original post by Maid Marian
Lonelypony. Miss somebody very much and am always resisting the urge to message them because I know they'll just be distant or not bother replying. :cry:
I worry about my inner strength, if I let myself crack then everything will tumble down and I don't know if I could build it all back up again. I feel like bloody humpty dumpty.

Always here if you need to chat/vent lovey :hugs:

--

Spoiler

ahhhh I just went for a shower and there were lots of little orange worms in the bath :eek:

description of worms in spoiler

Spoiler

I'm so freaked out that they might be all over the house or one might have climbed on me because I only noticed them partway through my shower :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i feel like i dont even know who i am, een trying to ground but i cant. dont know if im even a person. what if im not real?
Well I guess it's about time my brain reminded me of how much I can scare myself. Today has been very very bad. Just :frown: going to try for some sleep and hope that helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
i feel like i dont even know who i am, een trying to ground but i cant. dont know if im even a person. what if im not real?

:hugs: you are real! hope you are okay, im sure you will remember who you are as well!

Original post by Valvopus
Well I guess it's about time my brain reminded me of how much I can scare myself. Today has been very very bad. Just :frown: going to try for some sleep and hope that helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: hope you get some sleep & have a better day today!
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
ah okay, how come you aren't sure whether to go?

I'm not a big fan of my year if I'm honest.

Spoiler

just ****ing **** it all, I am so ****ing done with everything right now.

don't even care how ****ed up it all is anymore, just **** this ****, **** all of it.
just ****ing **** it all, I am so ****ing done with everything right now.

don't even care how ****ed up it all is anymore, just **** this ****, **** all of it.

That's a lot of ****s for eight o'clock in the morning! :tongue:

What's up? :hugs:
Original post by superwolf
That's a lot of ****s for eight o'clock in the morning! :tongue:

What's up? :hugs:

it's the minimum amount of **** needed to describe me on ANY morning.

just fed up with everything, I really don't care at all anymore, had enough of it all, just beyond even wanting to pretend to give a crap about anyone or anything right now, all I want is for it all to be over.
it's the minimum amount of **** needed to describe me on ANY morning.

just fed up with everything, I really don't care at all anymore, had enough of it all, just beyond even wanting to pretend to give a crap about anyone or anything right now, all I want is for it all to be over.

I know this probably isn't something you want to think about right now, but if I had a girlfriend who I knew read this thread, I probably wouldn't want them reading something like that. :erm:

Hope you feel better about the world soon though. :console:
Original post by superwolf
I know this probably isn't something you want to think about right now, but if I had a girlfriend who I knew read this thread, I probably wouldn't want them reading something like that. :erm:

Hope you feel better about the world soon though. :console:

I don't really feel able to even know how I feel about anyone right now so I don't know.

meh, zero chance tbh.
I'm doing okay at interview! There's another woman with a whole lot more experience but I'm doing okay.
darkness.
****ing MOUDLY cheese in my sandwich. I'm crying over a god damn sandwich. ****ing ****.

Went out for dinner yesterday with my family and it was really tough. Eating this week has been really hard. This sandwich incident has not helped...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest