The Student Room Group

Getting nervous.

I'm in lower sixth and currently doing 3 AS levels Politcs AQA English lit CCEA and Applied business AQA. My business in the first exam on the 18th of May followed by unit 1 politics on the 1st of June , unit 3 on the 4th of June and my English on the 11th of June. Basically have around a month or more for these subjects. I fell confident about business as I did it for GCSE and got a B and also, I have half of this years course on coursework which I feel I have done well in. I feel confident enough about unit 1 politics as the questions are repetitive and easy toy understand and am nearly don't writing out the notes. Worried about unit 2 politics as it is more difficulty for me and my teacher rambles on giving us loads of sheets. I'm not too worried about English as I feel I have enough time. Hoping for ABB, BBB or at the least BBC this year. Do I have enough time to achieve this? Thanks
Original post by Matt4398
I'm in lower sixth and currently doing 3 AS levels Politcs AQA English lit CCEA and Applied business AQA. My business in the first exam on the 18th of May followed by unit 1 politics on the 1st of June , unit 3 on the 4th of June and my English on the 11th of June. Basically have around a month or more for these subjects. I fell confident about business as I did it for GCSE and got a B and also, I have half of this years course on coursework which I feel I have done well in. I feel confident enough about unit 1 politics as the questions are repetitive and easy toy understand and am nearly don't writing out the notes. Worried about unit 2 politics as it is more difficulty for me and my teacher rambles on giving us loads of sheets. I'm not too worried about English as I feel I have enough time. Hoping for ABB, BBB or at the least BBC this year. Do I have enough time to achieve this? Thanks

It depends on how well you've been doing in mocks and what your current working grades are! It's never too late to start revising though; just make sure you pace it properly and don't burn yourself out by trying to do too much.

Whatever you do though, don't fall into the trap of being too confident. Make sure you find enough time to revise everything. Arrange to talk to your teacher if you have any doubts or uncertainties - after all, they're there to help you through your exams!

Quick Reply