The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96
Insomnia again. No sleeping tablets since they were a trial. Have a cmht meeting later on today and will now have to tell them that even Prozac gives me insomnia.

Prozac gave me terrible insomnia. I heard it's one of the most stimulating antidepressants so isn't uncommon. Hope they can do something for your sleep.
Cant do it
Original post by Pathway
Cant do it

What's up?

Anything we can do to help?
Original post by ScaryScience
Prozac gave me terrible insomnia. I heard it's one of the most stimulating antidepressants so isn't uncommon. Hope they can do something for your sleep.

They don't want to give me sleeping tablets because I'm 18. :frown:
feel like ****. fed up of all this absolute rubbish. just don't want this cant do it and just arghhhhhhhh. too much. too often. constant load of painful hideousness
Original post by Noodlzzz
What's up?

Anything we can do to help?

Everything is too hard, can't deal with the bad thoughts, so much stuff is triggering me to have flashbacks too. Really struggling with my ED and I don't know how to cope with it anymore, CMHT don't seem that bothered by it. They don't seem bothered by anything, they've not contacted me for ages, lol...Feel so alone with it all. :frown: Can't work up the courage to see my GP as I am just a waste of time. Not sure if anyone can help me anyway, I'm just a lost cause. :frown:

Don't know.
How are you? :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
Everything is too hard, can't deal with the bad thoughts, so much stuff is triggering me to have flashbacks too. Really struggling with my ED and I don't know how to cope with it anymore, CMHT don't seem that bothered by it. They don't seem bothered by anything, they've not contacted me for ages, lol...Feel so alone with it all. :frown: Can't work up the courage to see my GP as I am just a waste of time. Not sure if anyone can help me anyway, I'm just a lost cause. :frown:

Don't know.
How are you? :hugs:

That is definitely not true.

Go to your GP, I promise they'll help and you're not a waste of their time at all.
Got absolutely no motivation to do anything useful today.
That is definitely not true.

Go to your GP, I promise they'll help and you're not a waste of their time at all.

I feel like I am. Will try and book one tomorrow morning though, she did say she wanted to see me at some point this week...
Transferred from EIS to CMHT.

Experiences with them guys?

would imagine it varies a lot depending on where you are but my experiences have been ****.

They kept passing me around to different psychiatrists for the first six months, but that was just unlucky on my part. I was told that the CMHT have less resources than the EIS in my hospital. Generally, now that I've got my female psychiatrist back, I'm quite happy in the CMHT. Hopefully you'll be OK :hugs:
Just want to hide. :frown:
jesus ****ing wept. NHS strikes again

What happened?
Original post by Pathway
Just want to hide. :frown:

big hugs both of you! :hugs:

Are you alright? :jumphug:

Sometimes an awful bloody pain in the backside to get in contact with them, but I guess it just depends.
Feel so hopeless and bad. Don't even know what to do with myself :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What happened?

saw CMHT on fri. they were useless and vile, said nothing to be done, just wait for 12 week course which is next year. went to GP surgery sobbing, wouldn't fit me in until 12th may. random GP rung, managed to fit me in today with another GP. was useless, found out that my original GP wrote notes maintaining the fact I have 'depression and anxiety' despite telling him I have BPD. said that if I continue to feel desperate 'come back'. ive been telling them ive been getting more and more ****ing desperate for over the 4 weeks ive been back. I go back to uni next ****ing week. given the waiting time is nearly 3 weeks for an appt what the hell am I meant to do. this is absolutely hopeless.
Original post by CescaD96
Are you alright? :jumphug:

Sometimes an awful bloody pain in the backside to get in contact with them, but I guess it just depends.

not really no

Latest