The Student Room Group

A2 aqa ict info 3 june 2015 exam thread (predicted question/revision material)

Hi, guys so im doing the INFO3 AQA 2015 exam this june. Just wanted to get this thread started for anyone else doing it so we can share revision material, talk about questions that might come up and just help each other out.

Many Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! Have you got any Zig zag past papers or test questions? Other than the ones in the Aqa site?
Original post by Taplin97
Hey! Have you got any Zig zag past papers or test questions? Other than the ones in the Aqa site?

I have a booklet for zigzag for info 1 and 2. But not for A2 unfortunately :frown:

Do you have any predicted questions that might come up based on the preliminary material?
Reply 3
My ICT teacher has ordered 2 complete Zig zag papers should arrive when we get back after Easter break,- can upload for yiu when I get them,

you our got any good questions based on UCDM that might come up?
My ICT teacher has ordered 2 complete Zig zag papers should arrive when we get back after Easter break,- can upload for yiu when I get them,

That would be great thanks im doing it self taught so i have no teacher to get them from. Please so upload them or pm me them when you do get them, i would really appreciate it alot!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
I think that they will definitely ask about hacking and security issues along with the related legislation (Data Protection Act etc.). Does anybody know what secure shell is? (SSH)

Please upload them as soon as you get it or email me at [email protected], my school is tight and wont buy them. Thanks
Reply 7

This would be amazing if you could!
Reply 8

Please email me as well. I am really stuck. [personal details removed]
Did you get them? Would be great if you could attach them here.
Original post by leeps45
Please email me as well. I am really stuck. [personal details removed]

Original post by Alishaxp
This would be amazing if you could!

Original post by shazkhan786
Please upload them as soon as you get it or email me at [email protected], my school is tight and wont buy them. Thanks

Original post by Olympiad
Did you get them? Would be great if you could attach them here.

no one has uploaded them. Do yu have any resources?
Original post by ThatGuyRik
no one has uploaded them. Do yu have any resources?

Nope :frown: only just finished my cwk
Nope :frown: only just finished my cwk

damm. when you get some would you mind sharing?
damm. when you get some would you mind sharing?

Ofc! What was your cwk about?
Ofc! What was your cwk about?

Did mine with my AS last year. But from what i remember it was about a conference booking system or something wbu?
Did mine with my AS last year. But from what i remember it was about a conference booking system or something wbu?

You did AS and A2 cwk in year 12? Why?

A booking system too! On Access
You did AS and A2 cwk in year 12? Why?

A booking system too! On Access

can focus on A2 exam. AS coursework there's nothing too it really and a2 can be done from jan to now. Got an A soo..

yeah haha on access aswell! forms reports all that stuff haha
can focus on A2 exam. AS coursework there's nothing too it really and a2 can be done from jan to now. Got an A soo..

yeah haha on access aswell! forms reports all that stuff haha

Well done!
So did you do the write up and creating the system last year?

Presumably you were 100% certain you'll be taking it into A2 then?
Well done!
So did you do the write up and creating the system last year?

Presumably you were 100% certain you'll be taking it into A2 then?

yh i did everything last year cause its all handed in no?

yeah i was cause i dropped bio and physics and retain atleast 3, maths chem ict.
Reply 19
Anyone got predicted questions on section A on the case study?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending