The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
not really no

Aw. :frown: From reading above, I think you need a new GP pronto. They seem useless.
not really no

HEre if you need/want to talk. :console:
Original post by Pathway
HEre if you need/want to talk. :console:

thanks. hope you're ok?
Anyone here have any experience with zopiclone?
Original post by CescaD96

I do. When I first took it, it was mediocre - if I was already really tired it was enough to get me to sleep. does nothing for me now though.
Reply 5745

Yep, does nothing for me. That said, temazepam does nothing too unless in a cocktail.

Is it causing weird dreams/hallucination type stuff and an out of control feeling, or just doing nothing? (did you try the antihistamines i mentioned?)
thanks. hope you're ok?

Think so, don't know. Don't know if I am a real pperson anymoer. :frown:
Reply 5747
I do. When I first took it, it was mediocre - if I was already really tired it was enough to get me to sleep. does nothing for me now though.

We should steal a shipment of general anesthesia equipment :moon: Have you tried Midazolam btw?

Original post by samba
Yep, does nothing for me. That said, temazepam does nothing too unless in a cocktail.

Is it causing weird dreams/hallucination type stuff and an out of control feeling, or just doing nothing? (did you try the antihistamines i mentioned?)

I've been given it by the cmht. One tablet per night for 2 weeks, then a tablet every second night for 2 weeks, and then 1 tablet every 3 nights for 2 weeks and then a dead stop. And I've never heard of them before.
I've been given it by the cmht. One tablet per night for 2 weeks, then a tablet every second night for 2 weeks, and then 1 tablet every 3 nights for 2 weeks and then a dead stop. And I've never heard of them before.

I love zopiclone :moon:

What dose have you been give?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5750

Ah, it's just a weak sleeping pill. They are trying to establish a good sleeping pattern for you (and tailing it off to not cause withdrawal)
Original post by PandaWho

What dose have you been give?

Posted from TSR Mobile

3.75mg

Original post by samba
Ah, it's just a weak sleeping pill. They are trying to establish a good sleeping pattern for you (and tailing it off to not cause withdrawal)

Antihistamines didn't work for me. And withdrawal off the sertraline wasn't as bad as I thought.
3.75mg

Antihistamines didn't work for me. And withdrawal off the sertraline wasn't as bad as I thought.

Thats a small dose so you should be fine, hopefully it works for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5753
3.75mg

That's a crazy low dose ;o Maybe they changed the starting guidelines or something! Good luck with it anyway :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too. :five:

I get eszopiclone over here and it's great stuff. Unlike that zolpidem which made me hallucinate dwarfs digging through the ceiling..... :/

Original post by samba
That's a crazy low dose ;o Maybe they changed the starting guidelines or something!

Afaik, it's the starting dose for most people. If you're a big guy that might explain why you got prescribed more - but 3.75mg worked for me to start. :smile:
Thats a small dose so you should be fine, hopefully it works for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully. :smile:

Original post by samba
That's a crazy low dose ;o Maybe they changed the starting guidelines or something! Good luck with it anyway :smile:

Spoiler

Aye, it is wile low, isn't it?

Spoiler

Reply 5756
Original post by Sabertooth

Afaik, it's the starting dose for most people. If you're a big guy that might explain why you got prescribed more - but 3.75mg worked for me to start. :smile:

Well over 6' lol. I've not been on it for several years, but always thought the lowest dose was 7.5 (didn't even know 3.75 tablets existed tbh)
Today was a better day - coping a little better.

Spoiler

Reply 5758

Aye, it is wile low, isn't it?

Is that cute irish slang? :biggrin:

Spoiler

Latest