The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
Me too. :five:

I get eszopiclone over here and it's great stuff. Unlike that zolpidem which made me hallucinate dwarfs digging through the ceiling..... :/

Afaik, it's the starting dose for most people. If you're a big guy that might explain why you got prescribed more - but 3.75mg worked for me to start. :smile:

Just hate the zopi hangover :tongue:

Haha when i first tried 7mg of zopiclone i hallucinated all night, for me it was miniature vikings stealing my legs and my boyfriend feeding me lead :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5761
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

We all are sometimes. Pretty sure every person on the thread goes through phases of just ignoring people etc.
Original post by samba
We all are sometimes. Pretty sure every person on the thread goes through phases of just ignoring people etc.

Spoiler

Original post by samba
Is that cute irish slang? :biggrin:

Every thing is wile here, aye.
Reply 5764
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

That's the illness talking, I promise you. Ask scary or anybody else on here, it's a very common train of thought and totally untrue. :smile:
Original post by Pathway
Think so, don't know. Don't know if I am a real pperson anymoer. :frown:

def a real person. :yep: and not a rubbish friend either :no:

Original post by samba
We should steal a shipment of general anesthesia equipment :moon: Have you tried Midazolam btw?

never tried midazolam - literally I swear my GP at uni knows nothing apart from zopiclone and zolpidem or whatever its called. after neither of those worked she was like 'well theres not much I can do'. tbh sleep hasn't been really bad in a while. mirtazapine I found really sedating so managed to get to sleep most of the time. have come off it now and sleep has been variable but not terrible

Original post by CescaD96
I've been given it by the cmht. One tablet per night for 2 weeks, then a tablet every second night for 2 weeks, and then 1 tablet every 3 nights for 2 weeks and then a dead stop. And I've never heard of them before.

hmm. is a small dose but hopefully it will work.
Original post by CescaD96
Every thing is wile here, aye.

we say wile in west scotland too! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
we say wile in west scotland too! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to Dundee in September! I'll be sorted. :smile:

Original post by ScaryScience

Hopefully it does. :smile:
Original post by PandaWho
Just hate the zopi hangover :tongue:

Haha when i first tried 7mg of zopiclone i hallucinated all night, for me it was miniature vikings stealing my legs and my boyfriend feeding me lead :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've never had a zopi-hangover. Read about it (and the metallic taste) but never experienced it - thankfully!:crossedf:

Heh vikings. :tongue: Did they have viking helmets?
I've never had a zopi-hangover. Read about it (and the metallic taste) but never experienced it - thankfully!:crossedf:

Heh vikings. :tongue: Did they have viking helmets?

I could only take it if i didnt have anything on the next day!

They did.

Have you ever watched robbie reindeer? They were the vikings from there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
zopiclone led me researching into who'd win in a boxing match between two koala or susan sarandon

(my conclusion was susan sarandon won on points)
Original post by samba
That's the illness talking, I promise you. Ask scary or anybody else on here, it's a very common train of thought and totally untrue. :smile:

Dunno, I think I need to be nicer - I am far too blunt and it hurts people I think...but thank you. How are you?

def a real person. :yep: and not a rubbish friend either :no:

never tried midazolam - literally I swear my GP at uni knows nothing apart from zopiclone and zolpidem or whatever its called. after neither of those worked she was like 'well theres not much I can do'. tbh sleep hasn't been really bad in a while. mirtazapine I found really sedating so managed to get to sleep most of the time. have come off it now and sleep has been variable but not terrible

Thank you. :hugs: Trying to keep grounded. Really need to study, I have a coursework test next week. Keep having weird tactile flashbacks, but I should really be doing something. :dontknow: Everything is just far away and I'm too disconnected. And I feel like screaming but I can't because I'm scared of being found or something. :s-smilie: Don't know what's going on.

How're you feeling love?
Original post by Pathway

Thank you. :hugs: Trying to keep grounded. Really need to study, I have a coursework test next week. Keep having weird tactile flashbacks, but I should really be doing something. :dontknow: Everything is just far away and I'm too disconnected. And I feel like screaming but I can't because I'm scared of being found or something. :s-smilie: Don't know what's going on.

How're you feeling love?

:hugs: don't be too hard on yourself with work. I have an exam in not much more than a week and haven't started revising. not that Im any example to follow, but really is not the end of the world if you aren't well. do you have good grounding techniques that work for you?
:hugs: don't be too hard on yourself with work. I have an exam in not much more than a week and haven't started revising. not that Im any example to follow, but really is not the end of the world if you aren't well. do you have good grounding techniques that work for you?

:console: Have your student support been of any use regarding studying and MH? Could you claim extenuating circumstances for your exams if need be?? :hugs:

Not much seems to be working right now, been trying to think of some new techniques, but that's not going very well either. :s-smilie: Can't think properly at all.
Original post by samreids
zopiclone led me researching into who'd win in a boxing match between two koala or susan sarandon

(my conclusion was susan sarandon won on points)

Susan Sarandon definitely :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by purple-duck
Well done :smile: That's really good - am exactly the same with taking ages over small stuff, but can be really difficult to concentrate - so try not to be hard on yourself about it? :hugs:

Thank you :smile: yeah, hard to concentrate and motivate myself to revise for the upcoming exams, but at least I got something done!

How are you doing? :hugs:
Bleaching my hair before dying it purple for work. Happy days!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel so stupid. :frown: I used to be pretty smart, now I'm just a dumb ****.
(edited 8 years ago)
I feel so stupid. :frown: I used to be pretty smart, now I'm just a dumb ****.

You'll never be a dumb ****. :jumphug:
I'm staring at the zopiclone pill in my hand and I took it out of the packet half an hour ago. Why I've not swallowed it yet is beyond me.

Latest