The Student Room Group

To all you smokers, which cigarette brands do you buy?

Scroll to see replies

Smoking is bad habbit for student at least
Don't smoke so much now as I am on a gap year and hardly leave the house but Richmond or lambert and butler. Bought some back from Spain in the summer and still have lots left so that's good
JPS Players, but Vogues when I'm feeling particularly classy (and rich at 8.50 a box) :colondollar:
Used to be B&H Silver/Embassy No. 1 if I had quite a bit of money or Richmond Superking/Mayfair if not.
Marlboro Gold but I rarely ever smoke.
Just out of interest (don't smoke).

What's the cheapest pack and the most expensive pack?
Original post by King Leonidas

The cheapest straights are the likes of Mayfair and they are a total waste of money. The most expensive sold at most newsagents and supermarkets are the likes of B&H and they are good for me, though too heavy and high in tar for some.
Original post by Birkenhead
The cheapest straights are the likes of Mayfair and they are a total waste of money. The most expensive sold at most newsagents and supermarkets are the likes of B&H and they are good for me, though too heavy and high in tar for some.

Oh, ok:smile:
Original post by King Leonidas

Cheap: Richmond, Mayfair, Lambert

Dear: Embassy, Benson Gold, Lucky Strike
Marlboro Red, Richmond, Amber Leaf depending on how close to payday it is.
Original post by scriberg
start rolling with menthol tips, thats what i do when i have a cold

I'm too lazy to roll =( Maybe by the time all boxed ciggs go above £8 I may quit. I really should, been smoking for too long now.
Reply 31
I smoke Marlboro Gold original, looks like the best ones so far.

By the way, if anyone interested in cheap malboro gold pm me
B&H Silver.
Richmond's because I'm classy like that.
Original post by Reeeeyah
B&H Silver.

Heretic
Original post by Birkenhead
Heretic

:redface:
I don't smoke, but if I did, I'd ditch the cigarettes altogether and go down the smoking weed avenue! :yep:
Windsor Blue, decently cheap and dont taste too bad. use to smoke Benson&Hedges but they are pretty expensive tbh
Newports.
I smoke the TSR brand.

Quick Reply

Latest