The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IceyFish

[video="youtube;DtAO-XgpV1c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtAO-XgpV1c[/video]

Anyway check out this saltiness. That's some good lemon tears.

Hard to watch the delusion there :frown:
#salty

10/10 response would read again. (How did you manage to get the other account banned?)
Original post by Arkasia
10/10 response would read again. (How did you manage to get the other account banned?)

Think LP banned me.
Think LP banned me.

You're in there.
Moh wouldn't give a **** if Usmanov injected ****loads into the club. The discussion shouldn't be about how Chelsea played negatively, but more how we couldn't find a way through because we're simply not the finished article yet.
really want liverpool to loose/draw tonight.

dont want them to get within 4pts of united.

Not because they could overtake them, but I just down want united to have the extra motivation of someone being close behind them..
Come on here after a few days, all I see is people still being butthurt with each other. Thread is dead.
signing iker? thought we already signed him in 2006 and 07 and 08 and...

our youth teams have been performing really **** recently, obviously results matter less at those levels but our record is still poor. were not even in top flight and we get outplayed consistently.

could probably name 4 players who could make it at premiership level too, which is a shame because I could name more in spurs youth teams. would really like us to invest more in to attracting the right level of players within our catchment area but maybe im being too harsh as we're in a state of rehabilitation after bradys departure and maybe it is slowly improving.
Hazard finally getting the respect he deserves, never seen anybody manipulate the ball like him in a Chelsea shirt. Would argue he'll be better than Zidane and Iniesta in his prime.
Original post by jam277
Hazard finally getting the respect he deserves, never seen anybody manipulate the ball like him in a Chelsea shirt. Would argue he'll be better than Zidane and Iniesta in his prime.

You been on that strong spliff today yeah?
You been on that strong spliff today yeah?

No not really. Hazard has that potential, he has goals to his game unlike those two and can control a game single handedly.

Think it's bull**** anybody saying Hazard ain't a big game player too. Similar to the guys saying Ronaldo doesn't perform in big games because he plays in a poverty portugal team.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jam277
No not really. Hazard has that potential, he has goals to his game unlike those two and can control a game single handedly.

Think it's bull**** anybody saying Hazard ain't a big game player too. Similar to the guys saying Ronaldo doesn't perform in big games because he plays in a poverty portugal team.

Yeah I agree. Thing about Hazard is he plays in a defensive system and is regularly double marked due to poverty AM's he plays with aka Willian. Put the guy in a team like Madrid and let him stay forward he'll get 30 goals. Anyway he scored in big games last season vs Liverpool etc. and in big games this season, e.g United and Arsenal hence its BS.
lovely save from dortmund there..

down to 10 men, against bayern at their home ground.. so close to penalties, came from behind.

Despite all their troubles this season, klopp does get his teams fighting.
ledwandowski gets decked.. 2.5 minutes left.

Bayern throwing every thing at dortmund..

jeeze
Reply 8434
Original post by fallen_acorns
lovely save from dortmund there..

down to 10 men, against bayern at their home ground.. so close to penalties, came from behind.

Despite all their troubles this season, klopp does get his teams fighting.

Did you see Peps reaction to the penalty not given :lol:

Would like to see Dortmund win this
Original post by SA-1
Did you see Peps reaction to the penalty not given :lol:

Would like to see Dortmund win this

same.

Was a brilliant save to swienstiger just before the pen incident as well..

Good end to the game.

Bring on pens
If it gets the pens, my money is on Dortmund to win it. I really want them to win it aswell, **** Bayern :colonhash:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
extra time on extra time..

Hold on dortmund
Reply 8438
Original post by fallen_acorns
same.

Was a brilliant save to swienstiger just before the pen incident as well..

Good end to the game.

Bring on pens

Both keepers have been brilliant, penalties should be good.

On another note, the commentators are so irritating
Reply 8439
****ing hell I thought that was a Dortmund hand

Latest