Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Feel funny :s-smilie:
Not sure whats up but dont feel right or fully with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway
Cant do this scared hes going to get me :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear you're so scared. Is there anything you can do to feel safer?
Original post by Nathanielle
Just don't beat yourself up. Everybody would be that slow. There is a "dumb slow" and a "can't do anything about it right now slow" and yours just happen to be the latter. (Sometimes everybody is dumb slow, of course, too.)

What video are you talking about? Have to get adapted to your new avatar.

Hope everything gets better!

Oh no, that is annoying, especially if your university can't care for it. (Which is a pity, because I have the impression in the UK there would be theoretically an understanding and the money for it.)

I am doing fine, mostly because I have such a nice team being able to cope with my character. Can't be around that much, because there is a lot to do for uni and after uni. :colondollar::colone:

:hugs: glad you are okay

Original post by Pathway
Perhaps. :sadnod: Is there anyway they'd be able to bring the date forward so you could see her sooner? :console:

It's helped me keep grounded a bit more, thank you. :hugs: Still feel low and the tactile stuff keeps happening, but at least I am present enough to know it's not happening for real? Does that make sense? Don't know.

no sadly not. she is high demand and im not back at uni for another week anyway. :frown:
glad to hear it's helped a little bit. makes complete sense! I guess the whole point of grounding is so you know its not really happening, rather than making it go away? is so hard though, I know :console:
really panicked and agitated. so not good. words are hard and just everything is hard and overwhelming :frown:
Original post by ScaryScience
really panicked and agitated. so not good. words are hard and just everything is hard and overwhelming :frown:

At risk of sounding like the crisis team (:tongue: ) - cup of tea time? When I feel agitated I like having a really hot shower and putting my head under the water so the main sound I hear is the water. Kinda feeling like doing that myself right now actually...:beard: Sorry, this is probably useless. :hugs:
Original post by Sabertooth
At risk of sounding like the crisis team (:tongue: ) - cup of tea time? When I feel agitated I like having a really hot shower and putting my head under the water so the main sound I hear is the water. Kinda feeling like doing that myself right now actually...:beard: Sorry, this is probably useless. :hugs:

yeah have already had hot drink, a bath and shower today in order to ground/try and feel better and loud angry music. haven't tried walk cause isn't safe. but yeah, am continuously going through CT checklist :tongue:
:hugs: I'm sorry to hear you're so scared. Is there anything you can do to feel safer?

don;t know no where is safe :cry: i jsut ddont want him to get me

:hugs:
tried to sleep but cant because I cant stop violently sobbing. fun
tried to sleep but cant because I cant stop violently sobbing. fun

Do you want to talk about it?
Do you want to talk about it?

nothing much to say. when im lying there im just thinking about how hopeless my life is and how everyone has abandoned me. my harsh reality just hits home and it just keeps coming in waves. tried to pacify myself but in too much pain so have had to get up.

Spoiler

nothing much to say. when im lying there im just thinking about how hopeless my life is and how everyone has abandoned me. my harsh reality just hits home and it just keeps coming in waves. tried to pacify myself but in too much pain so have had to get up.

Spoiler

:hugs: I don't think your life is hopeless, although I do realize that it can feel that way sometimes. I have a book called the Borderline Personality Disorder survival guide, which was very informative about the disorder and what can be done to help it. One of the most interesting bits of research that it explained was that 74% of people diagnosed with BPD no longer met the criteria after 6 years and 94% of these didn't meet the criteria again for the rest of the study. I don't know how long you've been suffering but I think the fact that most people do recover might provide you with some hope. It really sucks that the NHS is being so useless towards you. How open have you been with your family? I think that seeing someone privately (even if just so your university will take notice what with you saying they didn't offer any extenuating circumstances) would be a good idea, but would your parents or anyone close to you be able to pay? You told me before that you don't have the money. Perhaps an early birthday present? Sorry if this is useless, I hope you get some sleep soon. And I would recommend that book if you'd like to read something impartial about BPD.
(edited 8 years ago)
:hugs: I don't think your life is hopeless, although I do realize that it can feel that way sometimes. I have a book called the Borderline Personality Disorder survival guide, which was very informative about the disorder and what can be done to help it. One of the most interesting bits of research that it explained was that 74% of people diagnosed with BPD no longer met the criteria after 6 years and 94% of these didn't meet the criteria again for the rest of the study. I don't know how long you've been suffering but I think the fact that most people do recover might provide you with some hope. It really sucks that the NHS is being so useless towards you. How open have you been with your family? I think that seeing someone privately (even if just so your university will take notice what with you saying they didn't offer any extenuating circumstances) would be a good idea, but would your parents or anyone close to you be able to pay? You told me before that you don't have the money. Perhaps an early birthday present? Sorry if this is useless, I hope you get some sleep soon. And I would recommend that book if you'd like to read something impartial about BPD.

Thanks. the thing is it's hopeless until I get some support. ive been dealing with this for over 6 years already. I have done every ****ing thing I can to try and work with them but they are just poisonous and do nothing but dismiss me and make me more ill. not open at all, they have no clue. I don't get on with my family at all and we don't talk about anything at all, makes me uncomfortable and creeped out to even be around them. thanks for the link, will take look tomorrow I think.
X

Here if you need anything. :console:
Original post by Pathway
Here if you need anything. :console:

Thank you. Hope you are ok and got some sleep :hugs:
wish I could stop crying
Not even started work yet and im already covering shifts for other people so not working my normal nights. Woo

Posted from TSR Mobile
im sick to the back teeth of waiting on calls that never ****ing come. I give up on this
Sore stomach, very spaced out, sleepy. Sat in the school's chapel for 30 minutes and had very, very horrible thoughts. I've been sent home.
im sick to the back teeth of waiting on calls that never ****ing come. I give up on this

:console: Last week it took the chmt a week to phone to tell me my prescription had changed. It's so annoying.
Beggining to freak out about tomorrow now,

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest