The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4920
What a bad week for Liverpool players... I have 3 of them and they were all outscored by Hull defenders...
RIP anybody who had 3 DGW liverpool players.

0 goals against WBA and Hull.
i know we're bad but really....

i had mignolet who turned out to be the best player with 11 points, but even that's a downer because adrian on my bench scored more in just a single game.
unless hazard scores a hattrick, this will be a terrible DGW in all honesty.
Original post by Lúcio
RIP anybody who had 3 DGW liverpool players.

0 goals against WBA and Hull.
i know we're bad but really....

i had mignolet who turned out to be the best player with 11 points, but even that's a downer because adrian on my bench scored more in just a single game.
unless hazard scores a hattrick, this will be a terrible DGW in all honesty.

I captained Sterling :frown:
Original post by Zerforax
I captained Sterling :frown:

So has the leader of this league. Come on captain Hazard :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
So has the leader of this league. Come on captain Hazard :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need him to fall flat on his face.. Have him in my side but plenty of rivals have him captained.
I need him to fall flat on his face.. Have him in my side but plenty of rivals have him captained.

Yeah sterling did seem a good differential tbf. Plus you would have thought he'd play up front instead of balo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Murray -> Giroud
Bolasie -> Sanchez

Which Arsenal player should I bring in/Crystal Palace player to get rid of?
Did anyone have a Hull defender?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah sterling did seem a good differential tbf. Plus you would have thought he'd play up front instead of balo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was a logical risk but failed pretty badly.. only 5 points.

Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea I had one - unfortunately it was Bruce who played all of 11 points over 2 games :colondollar:
Original post by sr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alex Bruce was my first sub. Fortunately for me he didn't play or I would be fuming haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fantasy have Ivanovic down for three assists today! He's only made one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course my main rival would have Terry, Ivanovic and Harper.

Sometimes I hate this game.
85th despite forgetting about it a loooooooooooooong time ago :lol:
Of course my main rival would have Terry, Ivanovic and Harper.

Sometimes I hate this game.

Anyone who was brave enough to play Harper deserves the points. One hell of a punt.

You just know that there is someone out there who has captained Ivanovic...
Original post by sr90

You just know that there is someone out there who has captained Ivanovic...

It wouldn't have been a bad punt, Mourinho was always going to be more defensive against Arsenal and there's always a chance of a assist/header against a not so good Leicester defence.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Alex Bruce was my first sub. Fortunately for me he didn't play or I would be fuming haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just won't stop winning in head to head will you :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Terry goal and Fabregas assist only good ones overall I guess. Rest of my DGWers did terrible. Hazard captain fail. Also had Berrlin and Dawson [WBA] on the bench!

Bad idea doing -4 to get Sterling on too.
You just won't stop winning in head to head will you :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I like a good cup run!

Considered captaining Terry this week. Realistically never taking it off Hazard, and Terry was always so risky. A risk I didn't want to take.

Took hits for Ivanovic, Sterling and Skrtel this week (-8). Would say that paid off, even though Sterling was ****e.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Haha I like a good cup run!

Considered captaining Terry this week. Realistically never taking it off Hazard, and Terry was always so risky. A risk I didn't want to take.

Took hits for Ivanovic, Sterling and Skrtel this week (-8). Would say that paid off, even though Sterling was ****e.

Yeah right now we all wish we captained terry or another dgw defender instead of hazard :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asr11
It wouldn't have been a bad punt, Mourinho was always going to be more defensive against Arsenal and there's always a chance of a assist/header against a not so good Leicester defence.

Was considering getting Cahill instead of Fabregas but I was worried Mourinho would start Zouma against Leicester :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest