The Student Room Group

OCR Psychology g544 section B Developmental approach

Hi guys, our teacher didnt really go through the developmental approach in as much detail as the other approaches and perspectives, I'm trying to do the 8 mark question on comparing one approach/perspective with another and i'm struggling with how to compare the developmental with the others because the developmental doesnt just exist on its own like the rest of them, it can be applied to all of them like cognitive development, development in physiology etc and also it uses different methods of investigation so how would you go about answering this?Thanks :smile:
(comparing it with biological, cognitive, psychodynamic, behaviourist, individual difference)
Original post by Aaki_1
Hi guys, our teacher didnt really go through the developmental approach in as much detail as the other approaches and perspectives, I'm trying to do the 8 mark question on comparing one approach/perspective with another and i'm struggling with how to compare the developmental with the others because the developmental doesnt just exist on its own like the rest of them, it can be applied to all of them like cognitive development, development in physiology etc and also it uses different methods of investigation so how would you go about answering this?Thanks :smile:
(comparing it with biological, cognitive, psychodynamic, behaviourist, individual difference)

Heya, I'm going to put this in the psychology forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=211

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending