The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96
:console: Last week it took the chmt a week to phone to tell me my prescription had changed. It's so annoying.

yep, was told someone would ring today, nothing.

Original post by PandaWho
Beggining to freak out about tomorrow now,

Posted from TSR Mobile

you will be great hun :hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
yep, was told someone would ring today, nothing.

you will be great hun :hugs:

I dont even know what food is acceptable and how much :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Friends keep saying they're worried about me and I don't know what to do to make them not worry...Feel bad about it.
A friend harmlessly commented on a part of my appearance in a not-so-great way. I know he didn't mean it, but yeah I didn't exactly like it. He apologised twice though and was sincere in it, but I still feel meh about it :sad:
Original post by IDukem
A friend harmlessly commented on a part of my appearance in a not-so-great way. I know he didn't mean it, but yeah I didn't exactly like it. He apologised twice though and was sincere in it, but I still feel meh about it :sad:

:hugs: Here if you want to talk? Inbox is open. :console:
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: Here if you want to talk? Inbox is open. :console:

I don't really know if there's anything to talk about! My emotions are all over the place :redface: Thank you though :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by IDukem

I saw a friend for the first time in a couple of years the other week and he told me that my hair looked "crazy" and I'll never get a job unless I sort it out. Made me feel pretty ****ty and I've worn a hat every day since. :colondollar:

Good on you for calling your friend out on it - I think I get why you still feel meh though, like why would they even say it in the first place if they didn't mean it? So the apology might not seem like that much of a consolation I guess. :console:
Original post by Sabertooth
I saw a friend for the first time in a couple of years the other week and he told me that my hair looked "crazy" and I'll never get a job unless I sort it out. Made me feel pretty ****ty and I've worn a hat every day since. :colondollar:

Mohawk. :ninja:

Good on you for calling your friend out on it - I think I get why you still feel meh though, like why would they even say it in the first place if they didn't mean it? So the apology might not seem like that much of a consolation I guess. :console:

Well that was great of him :rollleyes: I wish I could say don't let it affect you, but evidently, I'd be a hypocrite right now if I did :colondollar: (although we both shouldn't let it affect us :ninja:)

I think he said it because he said something similar and I took it lightly and didn't feel bad about it, but today I wasn't in the greatest mood and that just didn't help. So I can see why he said it and he was very apologetic and I did forgive him, but again meh :redface:
Original post by superwolf
Mohawk. :ninja:

1. I'm too old
2. I have to go to a wedding in a couple of months
3. I think my wife actually prefers it as it is right now (although she refuses to tell me openly)
4. I'm OLD!
Original post by IDukem
Well that was great of him :rollleyes: I wish I could say don't let it affect you, but evidently, I'd be a hypocrite right now if I did :colondollar: (although we both shouldn't let it affect us :ninja:)

I think he said it because he said something similar and I took it lightly and didn't feel bad about it, but today I wasn't in the greatest mood and that just didn't help. So I can see why he said it and he was very apologetic and I did forgive him, but again meh :redface:

Tell me about it. :sigh: My wife told me not to worry as this guy often says things without thinking but yeah, that didn't really help. On the plus side I have found some really nice hats on ebay. :tongue:

Fair enough that sounds reasonable. It's good he was so apologetic; hopefully next time, regardless of your mood, he might think about things first. :smile: Sorry to hear about the meh-ness though, I've struggled with accepting my appearance for many years so I get how bad even a throwaway comment can make you feel.
I feel incredibly empty, alone, totally worthless and invisible. I want it all to stop. All black really, though oddly apart from the sick feelings and tears. I'll never be good enough and its right that they all hate me.
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
I feel incredibly empty, alone, totally worthless and invisible. I want it all to stop. All black really, though oddly apart from the sick feelings and tears. I'll never be good enough and its right that they all hate me.

:lovehug:
Oh hun, ill be on facebook/skype most of the night if you want a chat

Your not worthless at all hun, you do amazing things that help other people out so much which means your amazing and caring as you wouldn't volunteer otherwise ok sweetie.
And i dont know ANYONE thats hates you because your an anazingly strong young woman that puts up with so much more than they deserve

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:bl:

How'd the purple hair dying go? :smile:
How'd the purple hair dying go? :smile:

Went ok, though not as light as i was hoping, shall put a photo up in a sec

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks good, Panda! When you said purple I did wonder if it might be a bit bright for your job but I think it looks nice. I particularly like your ability to raise one eyebrow! :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous #2
How have you been today? :hugs: Sorry I'm so rubbish at replying on here recently.

---------------

Pretty successful day :yep: Handed 2 assignments in and revised a fair bit.
Food

Spoiler

Really really hope this goodness lasts.

Sorry, forgot about this :s-smilie: I'm alright though, ish.
Well done, to both!

Spoiler

Hope you're ok :hugs:

Original post by sherbet_lemons7

You're not worthless or invisible :no: Sorry you feel like that though. I'm sure no-one hates you, certainly no-one I know does, you're lovely and you're definitely good enough. Around if talking would help :penguinhug:

Looks so nice! :love:

-------------

I think I'm falling for one of my friends, this has literally never happened before. I feel like I'm about 14 :colondollar: :facepalm:

Latest