Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Skip_Snip
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm all for Hillary Clinton brandishing her ovaries above her head while she storms the White House, but constantly saying she wants to be the "first woman President" is a bit redundant; we know she's a woman, and that she wants to be President. By taking that angle, her gender could be seen as being to blame if she doesn't win.
Tawheed
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i won't vote for her now
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tawheed)
oorah

this made my day !!
Octohedral
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Even if she was telling the truth, it would hardly be "battle tested experience" - it would be "politician endangers the lives of her security team in order to get a photo shaking hands with some people who have just lived through a war".
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wasn't this revealed years ago?
Tawheed
Rep:
?
I question how we can call the US a democracy when lobby groups and rich billionares influence the media and really who candidates are selected.

It's merely a choice of Hillary vs a ipac-lobbyist republican if we believe the media. No choice of other parties, other groups etc. Barely 'democracy' if you only really have one option.
SeaPony
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
She almost is over qualified to be president.
EûropeanRights
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Clintons are as much criminals as Bush and Obama.
simbasdragon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EûropeanRights)
Hillary Clinton and her husband are evil satanists and they are using ID politics (look up who invented that and you will see who rules over us) to control the female vote.

She is not pro-female, she is anti-female. Pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage.

A real female leader would look to build stronger traditional marriage and not abort babies.
Pro-female means giving women the freedom to have control over their own bodies and their own lives, hence the pro-abortion. What has the relationships of other people got to do with female empowerment?
SeaPony
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So killing unborn babies empowers women? What empowers any one is being able to get a good job and live a decent life.
MatureStudent36
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tawheed)
F*** me Quds force puppet.

That news story's about ten years old.

How many gays has your beloved country hung from Cranes this week?
simbasdragon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SeaPony)
So killing unborn babies empowers women? What empowers any one is being able to get a good job and live a decent life.
Being able to receive a safe, sanitary procedure to end cells growing in your own uterus which you will then have to give birth to and bring up for the next 18 years is empowering. It is extremely psychologically painful having the knowledge and physical evidence of something growing inside of you which you don't want. In places where abortion is illegal, back street abortions involving sticking needles into the vagina and drinking poison are commonplace. Being pro-choice means wishing to bring hygiene and safety to desperate women, as opposed to leaving them to drastic, dangerous resorts.

Since when is having a good job mutually exclusive to abortion? You can have both..
SeaPony
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Listen I don't want to go into the abortion debate but saying that abortion empowers women is completely ridiculous. It gives women more options but does not empower them.
simbasdragon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Listen I don't want to go into the abortion debate but saying that abortion empowers women is completely ridiculous. It gives women more options but does not empower them.
'Giving women more options' is by nature giving them more power over their own bodies and lives, hence 'empowering' them.
SeaPony
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Empowering is the wrong word in my opinion.
simbasdragon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Empowering is the wrong word in my opinion.
empower
ɪmˈpaʊə,ɛm-/
verb
[COLOR=#878787 !important]gerund or present participle: empowering[/COLOR]

• give (someone) the authority or power to do something.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"members are empowered to audit the accounts of limited companies"[/COLOR]

• make (someone) stronger and more confident, especially in controlling their life and claiming their rights.

caravaggio2
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So....he did not have sexual relations with that woman, and she did run under fire at the airport.
God certainly made and matched them.
Tawheed
Rep:
?
(Original post by caravaggio2)
So....he did not have sexual relations with that woman, and she did run under fire at the airport.
God certainly made and matched them.
The scary thing is we have an option:

1. Her and her husband as president

2. A republican AIPAC pro-war neocon.

The media has taken a complete blind eye to all the other democratic potential presidents. Why can't we have another democrat instead of Hillary ? If someone can have amnesia or lies like that, it really worries me they will be in charge of America.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.7%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (71)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (402)
56.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (101)
14.31%

Watched Threads