The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
Thank you guys :smile: just wish my bf was here, i still have not been seen for my head injuries my right temple is hurting

wtf... thats not good lou. Go somewhere else if it happens again, thats not ok. doesnt matter if your bf is the other end of the country, go there if you have to to stop yourself getting hurt. and get your head checked! i hear its important :tongue:
Original post by nothing:)
waay too close and i havent revised for anything stresss!!!!:zomg::zomg:

Yeah :frown:

Original post by lou 22
Thank you guys :smile: just wish my bf was here, i still have not been seen for my head injuries my right temple is hurting

:hi: lou Its me Zhang, changed my username lol, since someone at sixth form found out :redface:
And btw, what happened :hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3102
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
wtf... thats not good lou. Go somewhere else if it happens again, thats not ok. doesnt matter if your bf is the other end of the country, go there if you have to to stop yourself getting hurt. and get your head checked! i hear its important :tongue:

Discharged without being sent for a scan, I am at a hostel waiting to see if i can be seen so i have somewhere to sleep tonight.
Fed up :|
Keep worrying, having panic attacks and anxiety!! I am also feeling quite lonely and a little lost!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13

Original post by Quiet _One86
Keep worrying, having panic attacks and anxiety!! I am also feeling quite lonely and a little lost!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, what's up? :console:
Original post by lou 22
Discharged without being sent for a scan, I am at a hostel waiting to see if i can be seen so i have somewhere to sleep tonight.

Good, it sucks but glad your ok. Hope it goes well :smile: let us know ya ok :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired, upset and depressed. I hate it when I'm taken for a fool, when I'm there for people and they're rarely there for me.
Frustrated and anxious because of the Royal Mail. I want to phone them tomorrow and beg to speak to someone "high up and who knows a lot about post stuff" and beg them to try and find my parcels :cry: I know they'll probably say there's nothing they can do expect give me a compensation form BUT I don't want that! I don't want money! It was the fact that I put loads of effort into making presents and then they didn't arrive where they were supposed to ... :cry:

Also, I think I'm ill.:sick:
Original post by Multitalented me
Aww, what's up? :console:

Its a long story to be fair, but everyday for a few weeks now, something keeps going off in my head to worry about, and causing great levels of anxiety and panic, I am feeling quite isolated of late, hardly seeing friends, and those I do see don't really know the past of my life, and don't feel ready to share, and so I stay home feeling poorly with my complex chronic conditions and feel isolated, and the things I worry about magnify.
Right now ..

Really unproductive :indiff: but staring at notes... waiting for my dessert :love:
Original post by SassKing13

Whats up?
B-O-R-E-D
Frustrated and angsty
Original post by cupcakes87
B-O-R-E-D

Why babes? Think about me. :sexface:
Original post by jamess.p93
Why babes? Think about me. :sexface:

:perv: Im thinking about you now, deffo :hubba:
tired
:perv: Im thinking about you now, deffo :hubba:

Bet you're not bored anymore. :wink: :sexface:
Original post by jamess.p93
Bet you're not bored anymore. :wink: :sexface:

naaahh! no longer bored! :perv:

how are you feeling rn sexy? :sexface:
naaahh! no longer bored! :perv:

how are you feeling rn sexy? :sexface:

Goood. :colone:

Feeling quite sexy tbh. :wink: :perv:

looool nah. I'm not self obssessed I promise. I'm feeling a lot of mixed emotions. :redface:

Latest