The Student Room Group

Any good excuses?

A few weeks ago I had a house party with a number of friends of mine- my parents are away and I had the house to myself. The next day or so the cleaner came in and found the house in an utter mess. She has this IRRITATING habit whereby she records everything I do (although this is not her job) then reads it out to my parents once they arrive.
Today she sent a text message saying my parents will be back very soon and in the message she said that she will discuss the ‘events’ I held whilst they were away.
My parents don’t really have conversations with the cleaner so they won’t ask further detail for that reason I need a good excuse to get myself out of trouble regarding the fact that this bi*** has snitched on me enough, even though it was my last chance to be trusted in having the house to myself.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Just say that the cleaner is exaggerating the mess and say you didn't have a party, it was a small social gathering :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by quentinhamilton
A few weeks ago I had a house party with a number of friends of mine- my parents are away and I had the house to myself. The next day or so the cleaner came in and found the house in an utter mess. She has this IRRITATING habit whereby she records everything I do (although this is not her job) then reads it out to my parents once they arrive.
Today she sent a text message saying my parents will be back very soon and in the message she said that she will discuss the ‘events’ I held whilst they were away.
My parents don’t really have conversations with the cleaner so they won’t ask further detail for that reason I need a good excuse to get myself out of trouble regarding the fact that this bi*** has snitched on me enough, even though it was my last chance to be trusted in having the house to myself.

That's your fault then not hers, you shouldn't have had a house party, she's just telling the truth, it's not as if she's making up fables. Just take the consequences like a man and move on. This is probaly karma working it's magic, Poor cleaner leaving her to clean the mess that you made from that house party, she probably has her own problems she has to deal with. Atleast have the common courtesy to apologise to her for leaving the house in such a wreck instead of whining and calling her a b****.

grow some balls and accept the consequences to your actions.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Maradiah
That's your fault then not hers, you shouldn't have had a house party, she's just telling the truth, it's not as if she's making up fables. Just take the consequences like a man and move on. This is probaly karma working it's magic, Poor cleaner leaving her to clean the mess that you made from that house party, she probably has her own problems now she has to deal with a spoilt whiney brat like you .Atleast have the common courtesy to apologise to her for leaving the house in such a wreck instead of whining and calling her a b****.

Honestly the only b**** here is you not your cleaner, with this whiney thread, grow some balls and accept the consequences to your actions.

To be honest I didn't ask her to clean anything. I was willing to clean my mess myself so please understand that.
Reply 4
Original post by quentinhamilton
To be honest I didn't ask her to clean anything. I was willing to clean my mess myself so please understand that.

Ok I apologise if I offended you? but you shouldn't be going around calling people b***** that's derogatory just because she's your cleaner, that gives you no right to degrade her based on her vacancy.

She probably "snitches on you" on a frequent basis based of the fact that you most probably make her job harder than what it already is.

That's good that you offered to help, but that's her job not yours, but you should have thought about that before throwing a house party at your place.

Now you will just have to accept the repercussions like a man.

Sorry I can't really think of any excuses at this precise moment.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
That's your fault then not hers, you shouldn't have had a house party, she's just telling the truth, it's not as if she's making up fables. Just take the consequences like a man and move on. This is probaly karma working it's magic, Poor cleaner leaving her to clean the mess that you made from that house party, she probably has her own problems she has to deal with. Atleast have the common courtesy to apologise to her for leaving the house in such a wreck instead of whining and calling her a b****.

grow some balls and accept the consequences to your actions.

She's paid to clean up messes....that's her job..that's what cleaners do:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by small_circles
She's paid to clean up messes....that's her job..that's what cleaners do:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not my point, it's the fact that he had the party and was calling his cleaner a b**** afterwards for "snitching on him", he should just accept the repercussions and move on, instead of complaining.
Stop geting trolled people. Quentyn is a joker.
That's not my point, it's the fact that he had the party and was calling his cleaner a b**** afterwards for "snitching on him", he should just accept the repercussions and move on, instead of complaining.

This!
There is no excuse you were a knob, now deal with the consequences.

Honestly how entitled can you get.
Sorry man, you screwed up. Perhaps refrain from screwing up in the future?
Original post by SophieSmall
There is no excuse you were a knob, now deal with the consequences.

Honestly how entitled can you get.

You're calling him a knob then you ask him "how entitled can you get" :confused:
You should have cleaned up yourself then you wouldn't have got caught.
Reply 13
Just apologise and start fresh :smile: :smile: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest