The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I recieved an offer for the three year one but not the two year one, has this happend to anyone else ?
Original post by Nicoh88
Thanks for that Fran! Fingers crossed for u :wink:
Did they mention when the next batch of offers are going out?

Yeah! More offers out tomorrow 😊
Reply 1062
are the offers out tomorrow from queens or UU?:smile:
Not sure mmq x
Original post by mmq02

UU are doing their second batch off offers tomorrow 😊
Reply 1065
I was unsuccessful too but rang today and made it onto the waiting list she told me to ring back in a week and she would be able to tell me how far down list I'm on. Gutted I didn't get in. Though only had one night to study for interview as had to take a cancellation.
Original post by mmq02

Tomorrow is the last day for interviews at queens so probs wont know till next week x
I would have thought all the interviews would have to be over for both unis before they give out offers as they work in conjunction with each other x
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bernie..
I would have thought all the interviews would have to be over for both unis befote they give out offers as they worl in conjunction with each other x

dont think so they are separate from each other they have their own spaces for the course to fill
i asked the office earlier they finish interviews tomorrow at 4 and make decisions next week
I kno thry have there own spaces but they do conduct inter. together thats why people are allowed to share info and only do one interview for both unis if that makes sense. We will kno soon enough. X
Oh ok thanks khutchinson x
Original post by Bernie..
I kno thry have there own spaces but they do conduct inter. together thats why people are allowed to share info and only do one interview for both unis if that makes sense. We will kno soon enough. X

never thought of that actually but you right well know soon xxx
no probs try not to panic i know its hard though xx
Thanks khutchinson x
Original post by Fran10
Yeah! More offers out tomorrow 😊

did they say when ? I've tried ringing several times with no luck !
Original post by Derrygirl
did they say when ? I've tried ringing several times with no luck !

Derrygirl I'm still waiting to hear also :frown: thought it would have been this morning 👎
Reply 1077
Original post by Nicoh88
Derrygirl I'm still waiting to hear also :frown: thought it would have been this morning 👎

Me too :frown: the waiting is horrendous
Original post by Nicoh88

it's so neve wrecking !! did you hear back about any offers ? I got unconditional for three year two days ago but nothing about the two year !
Original post by Derrygirl
it's so neve wrecking !! did you hear back about any offers ? I got unconditional for three year two days ago but nothing about the two year !

No absolutely nothing!! If I'm unsuccessful I would rather just know! I'm waiting to hear about the Belfast met one and the queens 2&3 year (but I know that won't be till next week!)

Quick Reply

Latest